Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

And for the women who said they woke up with Cosby on top of them? Also the assumption that every woman knew he was trying to fuck..is that something every woman who took a meeting one on one with Cosby shouldve assumed? These are just questions not trying to lead anything

What about those women? I ain't saying they're lying.

Depends on the circumstances of how the meeting was set up, how he was acting when she arrived and the time of the meeting and in some cases where the meeting was being held.

What about those women? I ain't saying they're lying.

Depends on the circumstances of how the meeting was set up, how he was acting when she arrived and the time of the meeting and in some cases where the meeting was being held.

I can respect you not taking the "I think 1 lied so in turn they're all liars" approach. That would just be lazy thinking.

As for the rest that's important context to consider but it's also muddied by Cosby's own admission of getting the drugs to give to women. There's no clarification on if the women are taking these willingly, free of any pressure or coercion. Which again through his own words makes that no so clear

and even with all those accusations......maybe a hand full was iffy. but people still let the lies or gray areas count toward the end goal.

that to me is corny.

people just trying to give him some karma........but it wasnt karma he got because from what most people post here....he wasnt even talking to them or about their kids.

so what was the problem really?

people want him guilty off ignorance and what they are told?

as black men, niggas taking white talking points when convenient....but lets call cube a coon?

they got it

You're still on the kick that people wanted to see Cosby go down for rape cuz he told niggas to pull their up? This ain't 1995 and C Delores Tucker days. The only reason people would bring that up was a a juxtaposition of Cosby's moral grandstanding while actively doing the very things he chastised others for

I can respect you not taking the "I think 1 lied so in turn they're all liars" approach. That would just be lazy thinking.

As for the rest that's important context to consider but it's also muddied by Cosby's own admission of getting the drugs to give to women. There's no clarification on if the women are taking these willingly, free of any pressure or coercion. Which again through his own words makes that no so clear

I can agree with that because many people took Cosby's words about the drugs differently.

this post will always have a crazy angle.

this is why i call this grand hate fake.

but thats just me.

What bothered me the most about the Cosby case is that people let the number of accusations prove to them he is guilty and not the evidence.

As I said all long when it was going on based on what I've seen I can't say Cosby is guilty and I can't say he is innocent either. But going through this system personally and dealing with my family and the system I will NEVER let the amount of accusations against a person make me say said person is guilty just based off that alone.
Just to be clear, what bothered you the most was not the potential number victims of the case, but that the numbers were so high that it would skew the publics perception of Cosby?

"But going through this system personally and dealing with my family and the system"

Oh, that's where the energy is coming from. You're biased. Nothing wrong with that, but that explains your position. That's unfortunate that happened to you, but I doubt the number of allegations were as high as Cosby's, though or that they had a history as long.

Just to be clear, what bothered you the most was not the potential number victims of the case, but that the numbers were so high that it would skew the publics perception of Cosby?

"But going through this system personally and dealing with my family and the system"

Oh, that's where the energy is coming from. You're biased. Nothing wrong with that, but that explains your position. That's unfortunate that happened to you, but I doubt the number of allegations were as high as Cosby's, though or that they had a history as long.

I was quite clear read it again slowly. You'll get what I didn't like about the numbers. If you don't I don't care enough to explain it.

Wrong but you can run with whatever wild shit your mind just made up.

I was quite clear read it again slowly. You'll get what I didn't like about the numbers. If you don't I don't care enough to explain it.

Wrong but you can run with whatever wild shit your mind just made up.
I said that it would skew people's perception of him aka "he did at least a couple of those shits" aka he's guilty. I guess I just don't get it. The type of evidence you want I think requires a time machine, lol.

As far as the rest of my post, I literally just went off what you wrote.

"But going through this system personally and dealing with my family and the system I will NEVER let the amount of accusations against a person make me say said person is guilty just based off that alone."

My fault for interpreting that you went through a similar situation, lol, def a wild jump.

Back