Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Biggest Lie In Human History?

test
No he did not.

Black people only believe that because white are adamant about it...

Saying oj did it is their thing, no black person believes that, you're just brainwashed by them

For instance, if white people made saying "oj was innocent" a thing black people would follow suit. No black person would be saying he did it.

View attachment 1226598

LMAOOOOOOO

e4ff64a7f19ce561debcac90fccebad4.gif

Bruh OJ killed dem ppl

No. Bruh

Oj Simpson did not kill anyone

Oj Simpson's son didn't kill anyone

OJ Simpson didn't have anyone killed

The Colombian cartel killed those two cokeheads over unpaid debt. That's the story in a nutshell. Nicole had other friends in their group murdered the same way around the same time

Tell everybody behind closed doors that

Bruh....

0cb60bf8513ea96fc1ca93409dbd678e_w200.gif

Oh sweet jesus. lol

The victims had Colombian neckties, meaning their tongues were pulled through their slit throats. That's the sign of a professional, not a first time murderer. Also their friend Michael Nigg (that's his name) was murdered a year later

The media hid these facts. It was a hit

I mean i heard that story years ago.

I guess its not impossible.

But its almost 30 years ago. tbh i really dont give af.

I used to take my sons mom to dennys. That was our spot.

F yall

On god that was the late night after party spot them first few years outta highschool… and anybody from the Compton/Watts/Paramount area knew about the Dennys in Lakewood off the 605 fwy, where we thought we was “gettin away from the hood” but brought all types of niggatry and almost guaranteed somebody was at the very least gon get shot at.

Shout out Lil’ T-Mak who kept the 12 in the trunk, nigga pulled and pumped it with the Lakewood sheriffs right across the street like nothin was nothin and everything was everything

On god that was the late night after party spot them first few years outta highschool… and anybody from the Compton/Watts/Paramount area knew about the Dennys in Lakewood off the 605 fwy, where we thought we was “gettin away from the hood” but brought all types of niggatry and almost guaranteed somebody was at the very least gon get shot at.

Shout out Lil’ T-Mak who kept the 12 in the trunk, nigga pulled and pumped it with the Lakewood sheriffs right across the street like nothin was nothin and everything was everything
:pause:
I went to the dennys in the white part cuz I just wanted to eat and leave.
Only person hold was the lady. She had big guns. And sexy ass eyes.

No one got shot at, but I shot the club up and had a son.

I Guess it’s all about perspective
🤣😂🤣😂

Back