FEATURED Biggest Lie In Human History?

test
So it was the evidence planted by a confirmed white supremacist cop who pled the fifth on the stand

:cont:
How did they know that he wore those type of shoes?

Remember, at first O.J. claimed he would never wear those ugly shoes.

Then pics showed up with him wearing the exact same type of shoes….. AND gloves.

How did they know he had those type of gloves?

Him trying to wear leather gloves in court when he was already wearing vinyl gloves don’t prove anything…

Of course they wouldn’t fit.

And you gotta admit… Him having a mystery cut on his finger on the same night that his ex wife got butchered is a hell of a coincidence.

He must be the most unlucky motherfucker in history.

Then pics showed up with him wearing the exact same type of shoes….. AND gloves.

Him trying to wear leather gloves in court when he was already wearing vinyl gloves don’t prove anything…

And you gotta admit… Him having a mystery cut on his finger on the same night that his ex wife got butchered is a hell of a coincidence.

Don't fall for the schtick....

Nothing will come of you using critical thinking skills in this situation

I wouldn’t be able to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt, because they never found the weapon, but the evidence is pretty overwhelming.

Plus, why would these cops choose to frame O.J. Simpson, of all people?

Reddit:

It is highly likely the FBI agent that did the Bruno Magli shoe search in all probability knew based on his testimony that those alleged Bruno Magli shoe prints at the murder site didn’t fit OJ’s feet. However, in FOIA FBI documents OMIG investigators could see that he went the extra mile further than any of the other 48 retail outlets in the US who sold those shoes to find the name, drivers license and residence of a person who was from Colorado and bought multiple pairs of those size 12 Bruno Magli shoes at the Tom James Haberdashery in Denver, Colorado. The authorities should be challenged more by the public as to who that redacted name was the FBI sought from Colorado since they know Simpson could not fit his foot in those shoes, and that there were too many Colorado connections associated with the murders of employees of the Brentwood, Mezzaluna.

@TheMadLionsFan did OJ kill them too sheep ass nigga? Huh?

Brent Cantor

DiedJuly 30, 1993 (aged 25)
1702241115696.png
Cantor was found dead in his Hollywood home on July 30, 1993; he had been stabbed repeatedly in the upper body. No suspect has ever been identified and the investigation remains open. His death was the subject of renewed interest a year later, when, during preliminary motions in the trial of O. J. Simpson for the killings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Nicole's friend Ron Goldman, Judge Lance Ito ruled that defense lawyers could have access to the investigatory file in the Cantor case. The defense had argued that the similarity of the three killings suggested the same person or persons had committed them.[4] It has also been argued in books on the case that Cantor knew both Goldman and Nicole, and thus they may have been killed over mutual involvement in possibly illegal business activities.

Nicole
DiedJune 12, 1994

1702241445370.png

Michael Nigg
DiedSeptember 8, 1995 (aged 26)

1702241209197.png
The case attracted some media coverage at the time, because Nigg had formerly worked at the Mezzaluna restaurant in Brentwood, where he had befriended Ronald Goldman. Almost 15 months earlier, Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson had been found slain at her home near the restaurant, after he had gone there to return her mother's eyeglasses, which had been left behind at Mezzaluna.

How about you use some critical thinking skills right now...

• Ether
Reactions: Mr BFK and GNS
You're another conditioned nigga

Biden depends on yall

lol finna call yall democrat tether sambo coons in a minute

main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b

@TheMadLionsFan did OJ kill them too sheep ass nigga? Huh?

Brent Cantor

DiedJuly 30, 1993 (aged 25)
View attachment 1229242
Cantor was found dead in his Hollywood home on July 30, 1993; he had been stabbed repeatedly in the upper body. No suspect has ever been identified and the investigation remains open. His death was the subject of renewed interest a year later, when, during preliminary motions in the trial of O. J. Simpson for the killings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Nicole's friend Ron Goldman, Judge Lance Ito ruled that defense lawyers could have access to the investigatory file in the Cantor case. The defense had argued that the similarity of the three killings suggested the same person or persons had committed them.[4] It has also been argued in books on the case that Cantor knew both Goldman and Nicole, and thus they may have been killed over mutual involvement in possibly illegal business activities.

DiedSeptember 8, 1995 (aged 26)

View attachment 1229243
The case attracted some media coverage at the time, because Nigg had formerly worked at the Mezzaluna restaurant in Brentwood, where he had befriended Ronald Goldman. Almost 15 months earlier, Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson had been found slain at her home near the restaurant, after he had gone there to return her mother's eyeglasses, which had been left behind at Mezzaluna.

How about you use some critical thinking skills right now...
I'm sorry sir. You have me confused with these other dudes who waste time going back and forth with you. I'm not falling for the schtick. Are you comprehension skills lacking as well?

Lol @ pulling random bullshit from the internet

Media literacy is kryptonite to americans

• Coon
Reactions: Disanthrope
I'm sorry sir. You have me confused with these other dudes who waste time going back and forth with you. I'm not falling for the schtick. Are you comprehension skills lacking as well?

Lol @ pulling random bullshit from the internet

Media literacy is kryptonite to americans
Uh huh

Don't let the facts get in the way of the narrative white daddy gave you

I'll never understand why so many African-Americans cape for OJ. Dude was a coon who did everything to get validation from whites and didn't even like being around African-Americans until he was exiled out of white life after he won his murder beef. Hell, they even went to far as to tear his house down in Brentwood, but you revolutionaries dont have a problem caping for a coon. Nasty
I think it was more to prove that money can get you out of a jam or just happy he beat the system.

I think it was more to prove that money can get you out of a jam or just happy he beat the system.
Look, someone else said it in here. If its some code shit, meaning that people just wanted to be like, "fuck it now you all know what it feels like". Then I get it. However, at this point, if anyone believes he's innocent is just suffering from cognitive dissonance. Its just best to hit those dudes with the head nod and keep it moving.

7a5c378be791ea475bc39c1c1653519f.gif

No he did not.

Black people only believe that because white are adamant about it...

Saying oj did it is their thing, no black person believes that, you're just brainwashed by them

For instance, if white people made saying "oj was innocent" a thing black people would follow suit. No black person would be saying he did it.

View attachment 1226598
I saw an interview somewhere, where a guy with a lot of pass info about all those involved. Broke down that his son did it and informed oj and oj took the rap for his son. That’s why the gloves didn’t fit and why oj had blood on him.

Then I thought back to when oj and Ron pulled up in the bronco and his son ran to the car, OJ pushed his son away from the car and they took off

I always thought the common “on code” thing was…

“Yeah he PROBABLY did it, or at the very least had a hand in it… but these white folks finally got a taste two tiered, money and good lawyers can’t get you off for anything injustice system, so fuck em.”

I didn’t know it was a lot of niggas who really truly thought he was innocent.

Fuck OJ and the Goldmans too. The father had that racist ass mustache

Same here. It wasn't until the IC that I found out there are actually people who believe he's innocent.

Also, lol @ him being innocent because the cops that handled his case were racists. If that was logically sound, then we could basically say that no black person that's ever been accused of a crime was guilty.

Reactions: Inglewood_B
Now you're getting it

I'm getting what. Lots of cops are racists. That doesn't change the fact that some black people do legitimately commit crimes.

Furman being a white supremacist is not proof that OJ was innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
im a muthafuckin connoisseur. no that shit does not come out the same in every kitchen. u remind me of a person that told me all pizza is the same. thought id share something that was anomaly-like and you throw sand in it. im not a simple nigga

Comparing the same restaurant to one another is no way the same as comparing pizza from different restaurants.

If yall think the below is amazing, have at it.

Screenshot_20231211-080009.png

Everything is regular. Im now convinced waffle house is also for people who can't cook or dont have someone in their home that cooks for them.

But ill lay off yall. New balance shoes are next on the docket

Comparing the same restaurant to one another is no way the same as comparing pizza from different restaurants.

If yall think the below is amazing, have at it.

View attachment 1230424

Everything is regular. Im now convinced waffle house is also for people who can't cook or dont have someone in their home that cooks for them.

But ill lay off yall. New balance shoes are next on the docket

How you from dmv and don’t like new balance ain’t that y’all thing

• Haha
Reactions: Mr BFK