FEATURED Biggest Lie In Human History?

test
No he did not.

Black people only believe that because white are adamant about it...

Saying oj did it is their thing, no black person believes that, you're just brainwashed by them

For instance, if white people made saying "oj was innocent" a thing black people would follow suit. No black person would be saying he did it.

View attachment 1226598
Black people believe that shit because it’s true. My guy came out with a book that basically admitting he did 🤦🏾‍♂️

1. We all know this shit Never happened you telling me the technology back then was way better then it is today.

IMG_0494.jpeg

2. Black peoples biggest downfall after slavery.

IMG_0496.jpeg

3. The Greatest Father figure on television ever. They had to find a way to tarnish his legacy.

IMG_0497.jpeg

4. Ain’t No Way in Hell this Nigga only 54

IMG_0495.jpeg

Waffle house is a great place to eat at on purpose.
i went into a waffle house in ??? don't remember which state i was in, but the cook they had whipped up breakfast so quick and really owned it. shit was dreamy good. i knew right away he was an anomaly, cause visits at other spots sucked black out curtains. dude needed to go on a cooking tour and teach that shit. young black dude

i went into a waffle house in ??? don't remember which state i was in, but the cook they had whipped up breakfast so quick and really owned it. shit was dreamy good. i knew right away he was an anomaly, cause visits at other spots sucked black out curtains. dude needed to go on a cooking tour and teach that shit. young black dude

Are yall really that impressed with scrambled eggs, hash browns and waffles? Not even specialty waffles. They are ok at best. Like, they have no type of dish where there is a secret ingredient or anything. Just basic food you can make at home or get from anywhere else . Some restaurants , you can try to make their specialty dish at home but it wont be the same. You can duplicate waffle house.

If you want a great waffle house, check out Founding Farmers, if you have one.

Are yall really that impressed with scrambled eggs, hash browns and waffles? Not even specialty waffles. They are ok at best. Like, they have no type of dish where there is a secret ingredient or anything. Just basic food you can make at home or get from anywhere else . Some restaurants , you can try to make their specialty dish at home but it wont be the same. You can duplicate waffle house.

If you want a great waffle house, check out Founding Farmers, if you have one.
im a muthafuckin connoisseur. no that shit does not come out the same in every kitchen. u remind me of a person that told me all pizza is the same. thought id share something that was anomaly-like and you throw sand in it. im not a simple nigga

You believe he did it.
Who proved it to you?
I always thought he did it.

Why would he be leading the cops on a high speed chase if he ain't do shit?

I just supported him at the time because white ppl got away with killing black ppl all the time.

Also I had many cases and even the ones I got off on,I was guilty.

I'll never understand why so many African-Americans cape for OJ. Dude was a coon who did everything to get validation from whites and didn't even like being around African-Americans until he was exiled out of white life after he won his murder beef. Hell, they even went to far as to tear his house down in Brentwood, but you revolutionaries dont have a problem caping for a coon. Nasty

Last edited:
I always thought the common “on code” thing was…

“Yeah he PROBABLY did it, or at the very least had a hand in it… but these white folks finally got a taste two tiered, money and good lawyers can’t get you off for anything injustice system, so fuck em.”

I didn’t know it was a lot of niggas who really truly thought he was innocent.

Fuck OJ and the Goldmans too. The father had that racist ass mustache

I'll never understand why so many African-Americans cape for OJ. Dude was a coon who did everything to get validation from whites and didn't even like being around African-Americans until he was exiled out of white life after he won his murder beef. Hell, they even went to far as to tear his house down in Brentwood, but you revolutionaries dont have a problem caping for a coon. Nasty
Not running with white lies is caping huh?

Like i said... if white people admitted he was innocent not nan nigga in here would still be screaming guilty

• Ether
Reactions: Mr BFK and GNS