Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Biggest Lie In Human History?

test
No he did not.

Black people only believe that because white are adamant about it...

Saying oj did it is their thing, no black person believes that, you're just brainwashed by them

For instance, if white people made saying "oj was innocent" a thing black people would follow suit. No black person would be saying he did it.

View attachment 1226598

I mean behind closed doors amongst us...we know he did that shyt. Lol!

Aye but if it pisses wypipo off to see a black man get off...we'll take it.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I mean behind closed doors amongst us...we know he did that shyt. Lol!

Aye but if it pisses wypipo off to see a black man get off...we'll take it.
No. Bruh

Oj Simpson did not kill anyone

Oj Simpson's son didn't kill anyone

OJ Simpson didn't have anyone killed

The Colombian cartel killed those two cokeheads over unpaid debt. That's the story in a nutshell. Nicole had other friends in their group murdered the same way around the same time

Tell everybody behind closed doors that

No. Bruh

The Colombian cartel killed those two cokeheads over unpaid debt. That's the story in a nutshell. Nicole had other friends in their group murdered the same way around the same time

Yeah bruh I don't care. The hefa was smashin Marcus Allen, Ron and whomever behind OJ's back. Wypipo still mad. Thats all that matters.

No. Bruh

ROFL!!!!

Sigh

Like i said...

If white people said OJ was innocent no black people would say otherwise

If white people stood on "the black man did not kill that white woman" black people wouldn't be saying "yes the black man did kill that white woman". But since they have hammered into your heads that he's guilty because they say so, here we are

Its conditioning

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back