Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big or Ugly

Ugly with a nice body
Nice body is curves.

Fuck is you talking about?
Here is the OP

“Would your rather be with someone who is outside of your preferred weight class but has a very attractive face. Or someone who is not attractive but body is on point”

So again. It’s about somebody that’s FAT or ugly. Of course we added other stuff but it was either ugly or fat.

you can be ugly and skinny.

Cuz y'all was looking at pictures online from a computer.

You put any nigga on this planet in that room on that night, and have that chick come up to you and dancing to some reggae.... You gonna fold. 🤷🏿‍♂️

It is what it is. I regret nothing...

Maybe y'all niggaz don't dance and vibe with chicks at parties...I dunno what to tell you...

But soft booties with slim waists grinding up on me to a good rhythm does something to nigga...I can't speak for you if you can't relate

Bredren, mi gaan tuh many dancehall club inna mi yute.

A strobelite honey is still a strobelite honey no matter what kinda music is playing.

I'm clownin' just to be clownin'. It ain't like most of us ain't been there, just that mine didn't look like Pops from Friday talmbout "every tiiiiime... I'm in the kitchen, you in the kitchen"

Last edited:
Here is the OP

“Would your rather be with someone who is outside of your preferred weight class but has a very attractive face. Or someone who is not attractive but body is on point”

So again. It’s about somebody that’s FAT or ugly. Of course we added other stuff but it was either ugly or fat.

you can be ugly and skinny.
My preferred weight class can go way higher than most of y'all niggaz...

So if she outta my weight class we talking 300+

I'll aggressively smash any cute chick in the 200lb weight class.... But 300 is too much.

So for me it's 300+ or banging body...

Give me the body

At least I know this is a Black forum due to the overwhelming amount of dudes that rather have a chick with a banging body with an ugly face lol.

I can't do it lol.

When I think of a beautiful woman, I think of face, hair, skin, hands, feet, nail and smell.

You can go get a girl's body done and have it look natural, but everything else above you can't really change.

Last edited:
I look at it like this.

I ain't making no more kids. I don't need cute. My wife pretty as shit. We made some cute ass kids.

You gimme another run...I am no longer looking for a wife.... It's solely physical....gimme the body

So, y’all could smash a chick who looks like Flavor Flav in the face as long as she got a nice body?

Damn.. Some of y’all are truly sick.

I like a variety of body types, so I would have no problem with a chick who is chubby, fat, etc…

But, I ain’t rockin with a chick who got a man’s face.

I don’t care how nice her body is!

Fuck that…. Y’all retarded.

So, y’all could smash a chick who looks like Flavor Flav in the face as long as she got a nice body?

I like a variety of body types, so I would have no problem with a chick who is chubby, fat, etc…

bruh... I don't know if it's the alcohol or not but I laughed hard as shit at this.

You tryin' ta tell me you ain't finna smash at 3 am???

butterface.jpg
[/MEDIA]

Back