Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big or Ugly

It's almost like y'all don't really understand or don't accept that people can carry weight VERY differently. There are plenty of 5'5'' 230 lb women that are shapely, with pretty flat stomachs. And there are plenty of 5'5'' 230lb women out there who are shaped like a bag of mayonnaise.

Aight. I'm out. Peace.

Last edited:
Du right...ya'll picturing what yall would be comfortable with with whatever choice you saying you'd choose. It dont work like that.

personally I can't do big, so give me the chick with a nice body.

It's almost like y'all don't really understand or don't accept that people can carry weight VERY differently. There are plenty of 5'5'' 230 lb women that are shapely, with pretty flat stomachs. And there are plenty of 5'5'' 230lb women out there who are shaped like a bag of mayonnaise.

Aight. I'm out. Peace.

That was my point. 230 can look like "HEY KOOL AID" or actually look decent. One of my friends from back inna day just told me she's 240 and trying to lose as much as she can, but at this weight she's still got a shape and alladat but she's like 5'8" tall too. Meanwhile an acquaintance of mine was complaining over the weekend about being 220 and she looks like a melted sundae but she's 5' tall.

Upon further research, I must admit, @Duwop is correct. They really aren't that big.

A handful looked great even before the weight loss, too.

Upon further research, I must admit, @Duwop is correct. They really aren't that big.

A handful looked great even before the weight loss, too.

I never saw a nigga bring a works cited page to an argument on here ever

Fam, LeBron James is 6’ 8” and 250 lbs.

You know “PLENTY OF CHICKS 5’ 5” and 230 lbs”????

Bullshit!

You know damn well that fits into the morbidly obese category!

Cut it out!
I know a lotta real people yo... It's crazy

Back