Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big or Ugly

I guess I'd hafta go with the attractive chick. Whether she's super skinny or a bremelo at the very least I can look at her. Ugly broad's body might be amazing, but what good is it outside of a 2am booty call??? I can't look at her an honestly compliment her on how pretty/beautiful she is to me so we on the wrong foot from the gate.

Pretty is more in personality than the face...
I can look past a busted face if the person cool enough.

But you can't fake attraction to a busted body. You gotta have some good hips, booty, nice breast, legs, look good in heels, lingerie.... Sex gotta be stimulating.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It's plenty of women who like a Teddy Bear Man. I have been with men of all different body types. But I gotta find your face attractive lol.
I’ve been with women that I found very attractive but after being with them for a while, I become accustomed to their looks, they looked regular and their shitty personalities shined through. That’s what drove me to care more about personalities.

I’ve been with women that I found very attractive but after being with them for a while, I become accustomed to their looks, they looked regular and their shitty personalities shined through. That’s what drove me to care more about personalities.

Are you saying in your experience all or majority of the women that were attractive ( face wise) turned out to have personalities that you didn't like?

Your can be attractive and have a great personality too....I don't think they correlate as much as ppl like to think.

I have met some ugly negros and they personality was shit too.

Are you saying in your experience all or majority of the women that were attractive ( face wise) turned out to have personalities that you didn't like?

Your can be attractive and have a great personality too....I don't think they correlate as much as ppl like to think.

I have met some ugly negros and they personality was shit too.
I’ve never had the pleasure of being with someone that looked good and had a good personality though I am aware that those women exist.

Back