Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big or Ugly

How big...like they have a show on TLC big?

iLaffed

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

If her weight is ā€œmanageableā€

Meaning if she lost at least 20-25 pounds she would look good I think most guys would go for body

You canā€™t do anything with a butt ugly faceā€¦..but facial beauty has spectrums as well. Itā€™s not necessarily black and white

If her weight is ā€œmanageableā€

Meaning if she lost at least 20-25 pounds she would look good I think most guys would go for body

You canā€™t do anything with a butt ugly faceā€¦..but facial beauty has spectrums as well. Itā€™s not necessarily black and white
If her weight is manageable that mean the face gotta be just meh.

canā€™t pick one extreme and the other is just okay

I told niggaz then...I met her in a reggae room at house party...

Lights were dim, shorty had all the right moves.. Body was banging. I regretted nothing...... Nothing......

I even rocked with her again when we bumped into each other years later. Them trini chicks can have some hard looking faces... But the bodies be godly

Like most niggaz used to dealing with chicks online...

Body language and sex appeal can be crazy when you actually interacting with a real person.

A nice body do more for me than a pretty face.

I love the curves on a woman's body

Body language and sex appeal can be crazy when you actually interacting with a real person.

You can tell within a few minutes of first meeting a woman if youā€™re gonna bone or not.

That body language is serious and undeniable

When I judge a womanā€™s face, I pay more attention to her ā€œexpressionā€ rather than just her features

Now if she has the face of a gargoyle Iā€™ll pass no matter how fat her ass is. But anything even well proportioned is fine with me even if she isnā€™t the ā€œprettiestā€

I like a chick with a slim/athletic build with nice tits and a butt shapely enough for me to spank

I told niggaz then...I met her in a reggae room at house party...

Lights were dim, shorty had all the right moves.. Body was banging. I regretted nothing...... Nothing......

I even rocked with her again when we bumped into each other years later. Them trini chicks can have some hard looking faces... But the bodies be godly

Dawg... Her grill went above and beyond "hard" fam.

Cuz y'all was looking at pictures online from a computer.

You put any nigga on this planet in that room on that night, and have that chick come up to you and dancing to some reggae.... You gonna fold. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

It is what it is. I regret nothing...

Maybe y'all niggaz don't dance and vibe with chicks at parties...I dunno what to tell you...

But soft booties with slim waists grinding up on me to a good rhythm does something to nigga...I can't speak for you if you can't relate

Okay

This thread ainā€™t about curves though.

itā€™s about UGLY or FAT

Back