Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Is a Mighty Long Time

"Price of fame" and "miss Georgia fornia" need videos. I think a double video would be dope. Have chasing fame in "Georgia" lead into the pitfalls of being in the spotlight on "Price of fame".

I hear you but nah lol....while they're both dope songs I think visuals could kinda tarnish those 2...same for Drinking Sessions and Bury me in Gold

I feel like they're way more intimate than any quick video can portray

with that being said I've already mapped out your double video idea....and it works lol

Shoot "Get Away" at a school or playground or sumn.....I just see a bunch of kids to young folks having a good time, doin the running man and shit, water gun fights, etc....cut a few times across the street or nearby where some fake goons (equipped with colored dreads and ankle bracelets) are congregating and looking confused

but half the shots switch/fade the whole place to just him alone.....like rappin on the merry-go-round or on top of the jungle gym (thats fye, I know I know)...but especially at the end of the song

just standin there bobbin alone and then he gets a call.......he picks up and its Jill, she's on her way.....that drops into Higher Calling when she pulls up

drops-mic-obama.gif

I might even make up a lil dance to do on the throwback big tymers part

"everybody get ya glow on, everybody everybody get ya glow on!!"

running-man-gif-17.gif

I be bouncing like hell on that part and i dont even dance lol...idk what it is

Not an ass was to be seen in the entire video. Buncha Thin Mint broads. Smh.

Very disappointed. This was a video that shoulda had Bria Myles, Briana Bette, Heyghettobarbie, and a plethora of asses all around.

How you sample one of the greatest ass shaking songs of all time and not include no ass?

BOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Not an ass was to be seen in the entire video. Buncha Thin Mint broads. Smh.

Very disappointed. This was a video that shoulda had Bria Myles, Briana Bette, Heyghettobarbie, and a plethora of asses all around.

How you sample one of the greatest ass shaking songs of all time and not include no ass?

BOOOOOOOOOOO.......

You joking right? Lol

Half the song he's talking about his girl

And has been talking about quitting drinking and partying for a min

This was on some wholesome feel good shit

Not a booty shaker jam, though it comes from one

He wanted your auntie jamming this while cleaning the house, not your kids poppin ass lol

He gave you what u wanted on Pay Attention

You joking right? Lol

Half the song he's talking about his girl

And has been talking about quitting drinking and partying for a min

This was on some wholesome feel good shit

Not a booty shaker jam, though it comes from one

He wanted your auntie jamming this while cleaning the house, not your kids poppin ass lol

He gave you what u wanted on Pay Attention

Nigga, fuck is you talkin bout? Yes. I'm sure you can enjoy the song wit ya auntie when Lloyd is talking bout his hoes, kissing titties and eating pussy. Smh. "If pussy poppin is a class, she done graduated."

There's nothing wholesome about the song, smart guy. Maybe you're confused cuz the song SOUNDS like it could be a chill joint, but the lyrics say otherwise.

My aunties would smack the shit outta me if I told them to listen to this like that. How old are your aunties, nigga? Fuckin 25?

Yeah... Make sure you have a leg to stand on next time you say some shit that's ri-damn-diculous.

I stand by my original statement. No ass. Booooo.....

they aint gone twerk to that shit bro....its not a strip club song

this video is tight and I didnt miss out on shit....chicks had on wind pants and halters and shit (i.e. 1999)

i'll take my charge for the auntie analogy but you got what I was saying.....plus aunties love that nasty shit when it aint derogatory.....all them old blues and r&b tracks was talking about the same shit....lick it before you stick it and all that brah

hit up twitter,tumbler,the gram,the snap,the whatever mane its noooo shortage of nekkid ass to look at

Nigga, fuck is you talkin bout? Yes. I'm sure you can enjoy the song wit ya auntie when Lloyd is talking bout his hoes, kissing titties and eating pussy. Smh. "If pussy poppin is a class, she done graduated."

There's nothing wholesome about the song, smart guy. Maybe you're confused cuz the song SOUNDS like it could be a chill joint, but the lyrics say otherwise.

My aunties would smack the shit outta me if I told them to listen to this like that. How old are your aunties, nigga? Fuckin 25?

Yeah... Make sure you have a leg to stand on next time you say some shit that's ri-damn-diculous.

I stand by my original statement. No ass. Booooo.....
i bet ya aunts know the lyrics to back that azz up tho

:grin3:

Just got in from the Krit show here in little rock, very dope show! Was my first hip hop concert. Will post videos later, bout to take my ass to sleep!

wake up cuh!

was Fresh there?

what song did he jump it off wit?

this will be my first "big" show as well

seen local area (tx/la) artists at lil events and shit but never been to a real concert on a tour

Long as that migga do, Bury me in Gold.

That migga can run that shit back to back if he need to and I won't be mad at that Lol

I think Fresh will show up when he comes to the city (N.O) next month

yeah I'll be there.....and Im bettin on it lol

no way Fresh is in the city and dont show up

That's what I'm saying. I'm excited as fuck about this show!! Seen bruh a couple times in Memphis. The show that opened with Delorean and Scotty ATL may have been my favorite so far but this HOB show may be the best.

And I'm glad it's gone be in the spring bc K.R.I.T. normally tours late in the year when it's cold. Wanna see some shawt-skurts and dukes in that mf.

I know man, I know. The artist that usually come here I have no desire to see live nor deal with the crowd they draw.

And I can't remember the opening artist name. Cyhi did like 6 songs too. I got a few good clips. On the road now but will post them when I get home. I'll for warn yall tho, that bass was hitting so it destroyed the mic on my phone lol
20180316_013352.jpg

yeah they got the childish major dude on there....still havent checked him out

been bumpin my Cyhi too....thats gone be a nice warm up

I dont know if I wanna watch the vids or wait to see live smh

Back