Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Is a Mighty Long Time

ay these hoodies are warm and comfortable af btw

much better quality than the T shirt I got w/ the underground edition

funny story tho I really wanna ask dude if his mama and her friends package his merch

swear all this shit smelled like a beauty shop when i opened it.....that hot hair and spritz smell

I said "yup.....*sniffs*......a old black lady packaged this shit"

without a doubt lol

Most likely his girl Mara Hruby.. she does all types of stuff like that. She sells all types of gadgets and jams and all type of shit. Wish she would continue her music career because she got a great voice. She from Oakland. I been on her for a long time so I was aggy when KRIT snatched her up because I seriously woulda pursued her if I ever came across her. He locked that down fast.

aww not the disgruntled fan

we gone have to fill security in on this?

nah she bad tho....never knew of her before him but I saw and heard her and was like "yeeeeah, he knew he better....."

if she got the crib smellin like that I know its real

Im in there folk

early access and all

smokin big w/ any posters in the building that wanna link up

speakin of, Im probably not trying that shit inside tho

everything I read says HOB dont play that shit
AwReady!! I believe I got early access too. Good looking on those HOB rules I didn't know.

AwReady!! I believe I got early access too. Good looking on those HOB rules I didn't know.

I know its gone be some ballers and kids in there that fire up anyway, but I just dont have time for no bs these days

hotbox in the hotel parking garage before and we'll probably just mob and smoke after....i'll post up here to see who's around

ima be w/ my lady but we gone need some folk to kick it with anyway

noshow.jpg noshow2.jpg

no lie I saw this totally different at first but it works

listening to the song I pictured them just flexin hard on the highway......burnin out in old schools and shit....or even just a parking lot

as a business man I understand thats more time and money tho

and as a fan I can say what I pictured was "typical" and they took a different route

all in all I like the video but it aint a fave....I need him to chill on "Get Away" until he's ready to bring the city out.....makes sense to go home for that

oh and I love my nigga krit but he cracks me up sometimes when he gets to spinnin his lil invisible web while he's rappin lol

This tour seems like its taking long af to take off

Been bumpin the shit outta this and NDOS just gettin ready

@AP21 them Caw Caws made me go ahead and book another day mane

last season game is the same day as this show but the first round starts that Saturday......we were already staying til Fri but just saw that today and was like fuck it

gone make it a sweet lil trip

Vs the Wall-less Wizards huh

I hope they keep the lil streak going

yeah I saved that shit

been into more in-depth, personal type shit like that lately

Album still riding.. AOTY to me.. besides maybe 4:44.. Gone try to catch him Apr 5 when he comes to Jacktown. Pisses me off that MS dont really support KRIT like we should. And he never fails to rep the SIP smh

you never get love in your home town/ state like that until you big elsewhere or you already had a name in the streets

just how shit is smh

I STILL HAVE NOT LISTENED TO 4:44 and dont care really

Vs the Wall-less Wizards huh

I hope they keep the lil streak going
Man idc lol

Beat the teams you supposed to beat

Besides, it's a Friday, refereeing is over for me for the time being. This one is the few Fridays I don't have shit to do lol

Back