Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Is a Mighty Long Time

I should ban you for saying subenstein shouldn't have made the album
That beat switch....
tenor.gif

I should ban you for saying subenstein shouldn't have made the album

They are ok songs on a great album. I discussed this on the IC. As much as I love this album and counting down the days to see krit in NYC this month. I think Krit missed out on the chance to drop a true classic. Cut out about 3-4 songs and you can make a true argument for it being a classic. Big Bank and Subenstein were my two for sure songs I would remove. The first disc is the weakest of the two and I would start there

They are ok songs on a great album. I discussed this on the IC. As much as I love this album and counting down the days to see krit in NYC this month. I think Krit missed out on the chance to drop a true classic. Cut out about 3-4 songs and you can make a true argument for it being a classic. Big Bank and Subenstein were my two for sure songs I would remove. The first disc is the weakest of the two and I would start there
pretty interesting perspective

im with you on Big Bank, but my sub pt 4 gotta stay

agree 100% about the difference b/t discs

pretty interesting perspective

im with you on Big Bank, but my sub pt 4 gotta stay

agree 100% about the difference b/t discs

I get he got a part of his fanbase that love that heavy bass shit. Which is cool for him to stay in tune w what his fans want. I just saw the album as a potential masterpiece. I would have made it a single disc and closed it out with "Justin scott" as the outro. Btw, Big Krit album was my favorite album of 2017. Not the best, but my favorite.

I get he got a part of his fanbase that love that heavy bass shit. Which is cool for him to stay in tune w what his fans want. I just saw the album as a potential masterpiece. I would have made it a single disc and closed it out with "Justin scott" as the outro. Btw, Big Krit album was my favorite album of 2017. Not the best, but my favorite.

I been waiting for Krit to put it all together like he did on this joint, truly great album.

Damn that....its all jammin lol

the only thing I skip in the car is "the light" sometimes....it just dont ride well

other than that I can play the shit front to back all day

either way I feel like this one will go down as his "masterpiece"

Video made that shit live bruh....i know its not everybody's favorite but they did it some justtice

really took that whole thang back to '99 in the Delorean

how many jigawatts that take??

"Price of fame" and "miss Georgia fornia" need videos. I think a double video would be dope. Have chasing fame in "Georgia" lead into the pitfalls of being in the spotlight on "Price of fame".

"Price of fame" and "miss Georgia fornia" need videos. I think a double video would be dope. Have chasing fame in "Georgia" lead into the pitfalls of being in the spotlight on "Price of fame".

That sounds like a dope concept. Pretty sure "Price Of Fame" is going to get a video tho. Too many people are asking for it. That's my favorite song on the album.

Back