Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva Is a Mighty Long Time

hopefully this works.

I see they didnt embed. anyone know how to embed uploaded files?

Attachments

• krit 1.mp4
    10.1 MB · Views: 29
  • krit 2.mp4
    8.7 MB · Views: 71
Had hella fun at the show last night. My first time seeing KRIT perform live since 2011!! I owed this dude a lot of my coins for how much of his music I've listened to over the years. Of course he killed it as expected. CyHi did too. It was a nice 30+ grown crowd.. What struck me was how well put together it was from the lighting to the back screen to everything. He performed strictly songs from the new album, kinda wanted to see him perform some old shit too but overall a great intimate experience. I bought a tour shirt.. probably gonna order the signed vinyl and Alumni jersey online.

Multi til the Sun Die

He performed strictly songs from the new album, kinda wanted to see him perform some old shit too

yeah I was hoping the same.....my fault for not catching the ones before I guess

I wanted the baseball jersey but it aint really what I thought...basically a v neck tee

still got a hoodie I aint worn yet but its gone be too hot for that shit lol

bout to find something now

The NYC show tonight was dope. Cyhi a good ass performer. After watching the show live , i see more why "Big Bank" and "subestein" were on the album. Cotdamn, them shits slap live! Sad he didn't perform "price of fame". But still a good intimate show. I was hella close and of course the biggest nigga in the venue parked in front of me. Krit walked off the stage and shook hands w a bunch of us.

they bumpin 1999 on the radio out here

good vibes from this whole movement

it was bout damn time smh

Went to the show in Jacktown Thursday.. Shit was live. Cyhi got a much bigger reception down here than I expected. Niggas was rapping No Dope word for word. I kinda been sleeping on how well KRIT can sang lol. He sound the same live. I mean sang in a Deacon doing devotion kinda way. If you from the South and dont feel KRIT you dont have a soul.

tenor.gif

them tickets gone, kid

Back