Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

Just finished watching last night's show.

Fucking cowards.

This is one of the most frustrating part of the show.

Everybody talks about making big moves before they get in the house.............then, once they get in the house, it becomes a group mentality and everyone is scared to rock the boat.

The editing is another fucked up part about the show.

They'll clip things together to make you believe there's a legitimate chance of something happening, but then..........when the vote starts................it's not even close.

As soon as I saw her own people voting her out, I knew it was a wrap.

I hate these people.

In Reilly's honor, I'm going to be............"thinking about".............her for the next few nights to try and get her out of my system.

Not usually my type, but shorty has a nice little slim/thick body on her for a white chick.

Just finished watching last night's show.

Fucking cowards.

This is one of the most frustrating part of the show.

Everybody talks about making big moves before they get in the house.............then, once they get in the house, it becomes a group mentality and everyone is scared to rock the boat.

The editing is another fucked up part about the show.

They'll clip things together to make you believe there's a legitimate chance of something happening, but then..........when the vote starts................it's not even close.

As soon as I saw her own people voting her out, I knew it was a wrap.

I hate these people.

In Reilly's honor, I'm going to be............"thinking about".............her for the next few nights to try and get her out of my system.

Not usually my type, but shorty has a nice little slim/thick body on her for a white chick.

I haven't watched the show or feeds since they got Riley out. Ain't in me no mo. Ass was sitting too nice in them Lululemons.

You right tho about the editing. All the extra shit they were doing with the comps pretending to be scared and run through portals and shit. Corny as hell. Man they got one more season before I just stick with big brother Canada.

CBS really needs to stop using Big Brother to promote their garbage tv shows/movies.

There's no reason for this show to have been 2 hours unless it was a double-eviction............or if some major drama took place in the house.

Well, guess it's a wrap for Jared.

Dude got caught in too many blatant lies.

Was wondering why Cory didn't put him up next to Cirie, but it makes sense now because he was probably afraid that Cirie might get voted out instead of Jared.

Back