Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Bay might be one of tha worst BB players I’ve seen in recent memory...how you have a shomance alliance, an alliance WITH tha numbers, a cheating power app AND an HOH in tha same season and just barley make it to jury?? I was routing for her but she fucked all tha way up...and she let Swaggy smash raw within 2 weeks lmao hahahaha damn shame

Bayleigh is complaining to Rockstar about how she hates being tall..and hates being pretty.. and hates being black. She said her sisters used to torment her for being lighter than they were. Give me a break! Poor Rockstar thinks they both grew up with the hardknock life. Rockstar might have but Bayleigh is just fishing for sympathy.

Bayleigh is complaining to Rockstar about how she hates being tall..and hates being pretty.. and hates being black. She said her sisters used to torment her for being lighter than they were. Give me a break! Poor Rockstar thinks they both grew up with the hardknock life. Rockstar might have but Bayleigh is just fishing for sympathy.

She gotta cut tha shit...smh...she was fucked up for yelling at Rockstar and telling her to shut up for no reason...her true colors showing...you can tell she’s mad entitled

I should be used to it by now.........but this is a brutal game.

Catching up on After Dark and the remaining members of Level 6 are in the HOH room just clowning the hell out of the other side of the house.

Going in on Faysal not knowing what's going on...........and laughing at the fact that him and Haleigh are acting all happy like they don't even care about what just happened at the veto ceremony.

Coldest part of the game is when everyone's in the house chilling and having fun without a care in the world.........while, at the same time........somebody else is depressed that they're about to go home.......yet, the rest of the house just goes on about their business like that person doesn't even exist anymore.........when they're still in the house laying in the bed wondering where it all went wrong.

View attachment 64033

Wednesday and Thursday can't come soon enough.

Almost tempted to subscribe to the feeds just to see some of the aftermath.
That's the way it is every week, note the POV ceremony is always Monday afternoon Pacific time so you got to figure from Monday to Thursday the two people nominated are nervous as fuck in that house for 4 days that's rough.

Oh and if you thought Hailey learned anything from Bailey telling everyone about her power she didn't, she's telling people she was the hacker this week, what a dumb bitch.

That's the way it is every week, note the POV ceremony is always Monday afternoon Pacific time so you got to figure from Monday to Thursday the two people nominated are nervous as fuck in that house for 4 days that's rough.

True.

Only difference is when you're not on the block and think you're good with the HOH......but then end up getting backdoored......and realize that you were the target all along..........and that you're gonna be evicted in a few days.

Going through those extremes in less than a week has got to be a miserable feeling.

I'd rather be on the block and know where I stand than to get blindsided like that.

It is what it is though.

That's the game of Big Brother.

"Expect the Unexpected."

Yet, rarely is anyone really prepared when the unexpected actually happens.

Y'all see how Bayleigh was rubbing the hell out of her stomach when she went to confront Brett?

I've only been watching since Season 8. Is this the first conception in the BB house?

Y'all see how Bayleigh was rubbing the hell out of her stomach when she went to confront Brett?

I've only been watching since Season 8. Is this the first conception in the BB house?

If the rumors are true, then this would definitely be a first.

Live feeders! Bayleigh has lost control! She may need oxygen. She screaming at the top of her lungs and it's hilarious!

People make this game way harder than it needs to be by over thinking shit...Haleigh talking about "I need to pick somebody from the other side of the house to play VETO so they won't suspect one of us is the hacker."

No you don't. Always give your side a chance to win..that should be a rule in BB....

Bayleigh is gone. (No need for spoiler) She tried to clean up her freak out. I didn't buy it but maybe others did, shrugs. Her professing her love for Swaggy C made me sick.

Hayleigh won HOH. Tyler still has his power app

Bayleigh is gone. (No need for spoiler) She tried to clean up her freak out. I didn't buy it but maybe others did, shrugs. Her professing her love for Swaggy C made me sick.

Hayleigh won HOH. Tyler still has his power app

he is all but guaranteed to use it too after she has already went after him. Does that app protect him from nomination and veto or is it one or the other?

Back