Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Man I need someone to self evict via punching kaitlin in her fucking head. Shes even more stupid than she looks. It's incredible.

Scottie winning HOH was the best thing that could've happened for the show.

Get..........."the bros".............outta there.

JC was talking to Rachel the other night saying that it'd make more sense for them to get rid of Brett since he's a better competitor.

They're all starting to realize that Winston is useless.

Only thing he gives them is another number.

So, their dilemna is whether or not it makes more sense to get rid of Winston.........because he can't help their side by winning HOH's........or does it make more sense to get rid of Brett since he might win the whole thing if they don't take a shot at him now.

In either event, I hope Sam doesn't mess things up by using her power app this week.

Last edited:
Shit is poppin off on live feeds

@Max.

What happened?

I'm just catching up on After Dark now.

Right now looking at the fallout after Kaitlin confronted Brett in the kitchen.

Now she's in the backyard crying......and Fessy, Rockstar, and Haleigh are trying to console her.

Are the feeds worth paying for this year?

I haven't subscribed in 2 or 3 years because, every time something good happened, they'd either just go to the fish tank........or they'd put the same thing on all 4 screens and save the good parts for the broadcasts on CBS.

So, I'm watching the Challenge last night.........and, apparently, Natalie from Big Brother is now a lesbian.

Kobe smug pic.png

She's not messing with anybody on the show, but she talked about how Kayleigh (UK) outed her sexuality on twitter.

Also, she's paired up with Paulie from Big Brother.........basically keeping up the Vendettas theme of the show; which this season is called The Final Reckoning.

sam won hoh. ..

Here's what I don't understand.

Sam is clearly working with Winston and Brett's side of the house.

She knows that both of them voted for her to stay.

She also knows that this is the last week for her to use her power.

Granted, I'm glad Winston is gone.........but I don't understand why Sam didn't use her power app when they're clearly on the same side.

Also, she obviously didn't know she was gonna be HOH at the time........but it might end up being a wasted HOH because the 4th person to get evicted is going to get her power app and get a chance to come back into the house.

Last edited:
Lol

Was checking out After Dark last night and Fessy is heated.

Can't really blame him because this is the 3rd week in a row that he's been blindsided.

Dude doesn't know who to trust.

He's assuming that Haleigh or Kaitlin flipped, but he's not even looking in Tyler's direction.

Haleigh's not doing herself any favors by hanging out so much with the other side either.....so I'd be looking at her funny too if I didn't know any better.

I don't know why Sam tried so hard for hoh. Her nominee is just chi coming right back into the game this week right?

I don't know why Sam tried so hard for hoh. Her nominee is just chi coming right back into the game this week right?

Not necessarily.

Whoever gets evicted this week is going to have a......."chance"..........to get back in the game.

Nothing's guaranteed.

So I'm assuming the only way they can get back in the game is if they win the next HOH comp that immediately follows their eviction.

Or something to that effect.

I have life feeds. Season 19 was the worst Big Brother ever but the live feeds were off the chart entertaining! This year the show is more interesting than the live feeds.

Not necessarily.

Whoever gets evicted this week is going to have a......."chance"..........to get back in the game.

Nothing's guaranteed.

So I'm assuming the only way they can get back in the game is if they win the next HOH comp that immediately follows their eviction.

Or something to that effect.

Yeah but all that takes is enough people in an alliance to throw it to them.

Sam was an idiot for not playing that thing when she could control the outcome to some degree. Unless she feels like she's a floater and not really in any alliance. Also her puppetmaster was probably thinking it's actually not so bad to have one of those guys out anyway even though they're in his alliance.

I have no idea how these people can be so cavalier about telling homeboy everything that's going on. His social game must be top notch.

Yeah but all that takes is enough people in an alliance to throw it to them.

Sam was an idiot for not playing that thing when she could control the outcome to some degree. Unless she feels like she's a floater and not really in any alliance. Also her puppetmaster was probably thinking it's actually not so bad to have one of those guys out anyway even though they're in his alliance.

I have no idea how these people can be so cavalier about telling homeboy everything that's going on. His social game must be top notch.

Starting to think production is getting in people's heads.

Nothing new, but it's definitely no coincidence that Rockstar went from thinking Tyler is a snake.........to not even suspecting him of flipping the vote.

Last edited:
I have life feeds. Season 19 was the worst Big Brother ever but the live feeds were off the chart entertaining! This year the show is more interesting than the live feeds.

All comes down to editing.

The live feeds and the broadcasts always seem like 2 different shows to me.

I gave up on the feeds a few years ago because they always seem to cut them off whenever something good happens so they can save it for the broadcast.

Only thing I check for now is After Dark on POP TV.

Which is basically 3 hours of live coverage..........and is enough to figure out what's going on behind the scenes.

What I miss? Been on a cruise with the fam...sounds like Tyler still running the house and despite the fact he's always talking, no one is up on game yet. That accurate?

kaitlyn and Hailey

Well damn.

JC was right when he told Fessy that those 2 were going on the block.

Fessy should be happy now because those are the 2 people he doesn't trust and he really thinks one of them is responsible for flipping the vote.

Too bad he doesn't realize that's not the case.

Hopefully Bayleigh can figure things out and talk some sense into him because, if she doesn't use her power app this week........that whole crew is done in terms of numbers.

Back