Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Problem is most of these people come on the show thinking they're going to use it as some kind of stepping stone to fame. Shits annoying.
Chris was already talking about being on amazing race... lol

very few people make something out of being on Big Brother maybe a spot on another CBS show like amazing race or a daytime show but no one really becomes more famous after being on Big Brother with the exception of Jessie godderz.

Chris reminds me of Devin, without the daughter shit.

I'm giving up Bayleigh...Haleigh is so damn cute to me....

Anyway...Chris better win and keep on winning or he gone be the one getting cooked...

Just catching up on After Dark, and........apparently........someone took a diarrhea shit in the bathroom and splattered the walls.

Now they're talking about keeping an eye on who goes in and out of the bathroom to try and figure out what kinda nasty person would do some shit like that.

Disgusting.

Just catching up on After Dark, and........apparently........someone took a diarrhea shit in the bathroom and splattered the walls.

Now they're talking about keeping an eye on who goes in and out of the bathroom to try and figure out what kinda nasty person would do some shit like that.

Disgusting.
I'm sure someone on the feeds can go back and see who did it

Disgusting.

Naw somebody left cum on the toilet seat

There blaming swaggy

Also 2 white girls r cryn bcuz they made dark skin ghetto comments

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

Another way showmances can mess up your game that I didn't even think of.

Which is being in a showmance...........and having someone who likes you get jealous and switch sides because they felt you turned on them.

Fays hurt his whole team by getting involved with Hayleigh.

What makes it worse is that he knew that Kaitlin was starting to flake over him and Hayleigh being together.

If he had just put the brakes on that situation, Steve would probably still be in the house.

Now they're down a number with Steve out.........and, if they don't win the next HOH (barring any unforeseen twist)..........another member of their team is going home next week.

House split up quick.

So it looks like almost half of the house is paired up now.

Winston/Brett
Swaggy/Bayleigh
Faysal/Haleigh
Tyler/Kaitlin

It would be smart for the rest of them to work together to try and break up these pairs, but they're probably still too caught up in the 2 major sides to do it.

Barring some major event or power granting,
Chris
is done this week...

Sorry to see him go, but he's a hothead and has been doing too much.

Bayleigh tried to warn him early on, but he was too hard-headed to listen.

Fays still has to take some blame for this too.

If he hadn't been messing around with Haleigh, Kaitlin would've never gone to the other side.

Also, she's too emotional to realize they're playing her.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's next to go if the other side wins next week's HOH because she'd be the easiest target.

Other than that, I can't stand anybody in that Level 6 clique.......in particular Winston and Brett.

Angela and Rachel rub me the wrong way too.

Can't stand Tyler either.

Only decent one is Kaycee.

Which makes me wonder how she even got cliqued up with them to begin with.

Seems like she'd be a better fit with the other side.

Just catching up on After Dark from 2 days ago, and this thing with Swaggy is hard to watch.......almost cringeworthy.

Dude actually thinks he still has a chance of staying in the game, and......ironically.....he's actually doing a good job of pleading his case, but he's pleading his case to the very people who want to see him get evicted:

Tyler and Kaitlin in particular.

Don't really understand why he thinks he's so cool with Tyler, when Tyler's actually the one who's been setting everything up behind the scenes to get him evicted.

He's doing a lot of talking when he's pleading his case, but not doing enough listening.

He'd be better off talking less, but questioning more (not aggressively, but subtle).........so that the people he's questioning might begin to question whether or not evicting him is really in their best interest.

He made a good point to Kaitlin by telling her that she wasn't his target and he wouldn't be coming after her.

That's all true.

His main targets are Winston, Brett, and Angela.

Instead of constantly denying what he told Winston about her being the......."lowest person on the totem pole"........he should've double-downed on that.

I would've asked her flat out that, once the numbers died down......who does she think Winston/Brett would put up first in their new group: Angela, Rachel, Kaycee or her?

I could tell by the convo he was having with her that she wasn't trying to hear it and had already made up her mind, but she should really give it some serious thought.

She doesn't see it, but she's basically doing the dirty work for her "new alliance" while they're just sitting back and keeping their hands clean.

Once she's no longer useful to them, she'll be the first one they get rid of.

Last edited:
Back