Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Yo.......

WTF was Kaitlin even talking about at the end of the show?

I need to "tell my truth and be true to myself" or some shit???

Kobe wtf gif.gif

None of that made any sense at all.

And smh at Haleigh and Fessy not trying to talk her out of it once they found out what she was gonna do.

Yeah, Swaggy's the one getting evicted......but his eviction is gonna hurt their game as well.

Especially Fessy's.

Kaitlin made it seem like this was gonna be some kind of defining moment in her game or something............but, her defining moment is taking someone out...........THAT'S IN HER OWN ALLIANCE???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

WTF is she thinking?

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

But yeah, getting back to Fessy........I think he's the one person who could've talked her out of it.

All he had to do was ask her: "What's the logic in backdooring somebody that you're supposed to be working with?"

You could tell she was torn about what she was about to do with all the crying she was doing, so he probably could've flipped her in less than an hour.

I can tell she's the type to be influenced the most by the last person who talks to her.

One thing's for sure, if one of them doesn't win the next HOH..........Fessy and Bayleigh are gonna be the next ones on the block.

Just now catching up on the show ahead of eviction night...I understand that the houseguests don't know everything we know, but a little bit of awareness goes a long way. It just doesn't take a genius to figure out some things and really all you have to do is talk to everyone. Eventually someone will slip up and tell you what you need to know...

That said, for all the supposed signs and other BS she abides by, Kaitlyn has got to be about as dumb a houseguest as has ever been on this show....

Just now catching up on the show ahead of eviction night...I understand that the houseguests don't know everything we know, but a little bit of awareness goes a long way. It just doesn't take a genius to figure out some things and really all you have to do is talk to everyone. Eventually someone will slip up and tell you what you need to know...

That said, for all the supposed signs and other BS she abides by, Kaitlyn has got to be about as dumb a houseguest as has ever been on this show....

I hope some of her clients are watching the show and the feeds.

They'd be idiots to continue having her as a "life coach" after seeing how she is in the house.

The only member of the......."FOUTTE"............alliance who seems to have a good grasp on what's really going on in the game is Rockstar.

She's been saying for the longest that Tyler's a snake, but Swaggy keeps on talking to him like he really believes Tyler's gonna help him.

No clue what to expect from Scottie..I hope he is aware enough to realize that level 6 sent Steve home and he was used for the Chris vote..

If this turns into another week of Tyler pulling the strings of the HOH, then I might be done for the season.

And Kaitlin..........

"Everything happened for the greater good."

FOH

Was wondering why Swaggy didn't hug Haleigh, but he seemed genuinely surprised when Julie told him that she voted for him to stay.

Guess he saw how friendly she was getting with the other side and thought she turned on him.

I think Scottie's vote threw him off too.

Swaggy probably thought he had Scottie's vote locked, so he must've assumed that Haleigh was the person who flipped when he didn't get 5 votes to stay.

Hindsight is 20/20, but maybe he'd still be in the game if he hadn't come in with that stupid........."Swaggy"........persona and all those t-shirts and everything.

He seemed to play the game better when he was on the block than he did when he thought he was safe....but it was too little/too late because the other side already hated him by then.

Chris would've gone a lot further in the game than Swaggy.

Only chance he has now is the battle back.

Watching the feeds...Tyler telling Brett that he will try to plant some thoughts into Scottie head...Kaitlyn standing right there. I keep thinking she is going to have a eureka moment and say, "hold up, you planting thoughts now?"

But nope...too dense

Last edited:
Also, I don't think Sam fully understands what kind of power she has.

I just figured it out myself today.

Basically, they told her the power is definitely going to be used by the 4th eviction.

That essentially means that, regardless of who the 4th person to be evicted is.........she has to give them that Life app.

Hopefully she doesn't catch on in time and it ends up being a wasted HOH for someone on Team 6.

Now, they worded the power as giving an evicted houseguest the "chance" to come back.

So I'm thinking that the only way that person gets to stay in the game is if they win the next HOH competition that directly follows their eviction.

Otherwise, it's a stupid power and a battle back wouldn't make sense because the 1st 3 houseguests would get the same "chance" to come back as the 4th houseguest who got the power app used on them.

Either that or the battle back is going to include the 4th evictee battling the next evictees (5th, 6th, and 7th) to get back in the house.

Idk........guess we'll find out in the next few weeks.

Are they for sure having a battle back? I can't remember the last season they didn't, but is it guaranteed?

And I'm so sick of JC....he gone float to the end too watch...

Are they for sure having a battle back? I can't remember the last season they didn't, but is it guaranteed?

And I'm so sick of JC....he gone float to the end too watch...

I'm assuming they will, because I don't remember the last time they didn't have one either.

However, it's not guaranteed.

It might not be a battle back competition with other evictees, but someone's gonna get a chance to get back in the house.

I'm even more convinced now than yesterday that, based on everything that's been disclosed about Sam's power app, it's probably gonna be a situation where the 4th evictee gets a chance to get back in the house...........but ONLY if they win the next HOH competition.

Back