OPINION Better? Childish Gambino or Jamie Foxx

Most talented

• Donald Glover

• Jamie Foxx

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great is great

Niggaz knew big was the greatest after one album
:ainttrippin:

At this point I feel like y'all gotta ask y'all self why don't you want this man to be great.... He's ridiculously talented and everything he touch is fire...

Like I said his trajectory is crazy....I don't feel like we gotta wait to acknowledge dude as one of the most talented individuals in Hollywood.... He's constantly showing it every head line....

Dude is way more talented than Foxx..... Glover is prolly top 5 in the industry right now

Well let the man get to the point you seem to think he's going to get. Nobody should be called the greatest off potential.

Great is great

At this point I feel like y'all gotta ask y'all self why don't you want this man to be great.... He's ridiculously talented and everything he touch is fire...

Like I said his trajectory is crazy....I don't feel like we gotta wait to acknowledge dude as one of the most talented individuals in Hollywood.... He's constantly showing it every head line....

Dude is way more talented than Foxx..... Glover is prolly top 5 in the industry right now

"Glover is the Biggie of comedy" - Du

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Great is great

Except it took that nigga til his third album.

giphy.gif

Ray was by nyquil....I watched shit in school on them overhead projectors that was more interesting than that dumpster fuck of a movie...

That was that token nigga Oscar....

Matter fact Jamie whole career is some token nigga shit....
. Dressing up like wanda....

Playing that buffoon character Niggaz claim they tired of....

While Glover coming into the game Kanye style with talent... Dude a writer who can also act, direct, rap, sing, all on dumb high levels....

Most talented man on Hollywood.... Just give him his props before the media starts catching on

Ray was by nyquil....I watched shit in school on them overhead projectors that was more interesting than that dumpster fuck of a movie...

That was that token nigga Oscar....

Matter fact Jamie whole career is some token nigga shit....
. Dressing up like wanda....

Playing that buffoon character Niggaz claim they tired of....

While Glover coming into the game Kanye style with talent... Dude a writer who can also act, direct, rap, sing, all on dumb high levels....

Most talented man on Hollywood.... Just give him his props before the media starts catching on

Stop over hyping the nigga and kill yourself for the bold part

6f4fe7059e99453f3efc5e865cb1a325.275x189x1.jpg

"Had a spark when you started but now........"

That's why I say wait to see what this nigga do in the next 10-15 years.

So y'all Niggaz can get hype and jump out windows for a movie that been out two weeks...

But I can't recognize the level of greatness of a dude who been cooking for a few years??

I saw the same argument on Facebook and thought "Glover, absolutely" and figured I'd bring it here...
. There's no ulterior motive.... Gambino just more talented than Foxx

So y'all Niggaz can get hype and jump out windows for a movie that been out two weeks...

But I can't recognize the level of greatness of a dude who been cooking for a few years??

I saw the same argument on Facebook and thought "Glover, absolutely" and figured I'd bring it here...

really-nigga-thumb.jpg

This Black Panther shit is just eating ur soul up, huh.

Once again you bring Black Panther up when the topic isn't about the movie

what "hits" has Jamie written?

If we're talking about the album "unpredictable", Sean Garrett wrote "warm bed" and "dj play a love song".

if we're talking about the album "intuition", The Dream wrote "just like me", and while Foxx is credited as a cowriter for blame it, like 5 other people including T-Pain are credited with that

what "hits" has Jamie written?

If we're talking about the album "unpredictable", Sean Garrett wrote "warm bed" and "dj play a love song".

if we're talking about the album "intuition", The Dream wrote "just like me", and while Foxx is credited as a cowriter for blame it, like 5 other people including T-Pain are credited with that

Be honest, right now who has the better body of work.

Once again you bring Black Panther up when the topic isn't about the movie
Naw it really does because it's the most recent entry of how people are willing to call shit an instant classic....

Like why y'all using the body of work argument here when in everything else quality of work matters.....

If you don't like the BP reference.. what about Monique??

Her argument is body of work...

Which is it??

Naw it really does because it's the most recent entry of how people are willing to call shit an instant classic....

Like why y'all using the body of work argument here when in everything else quality of work matters.....

If you don't like the BP reference.. what about Monique??

Her argument is body of work...

Which is it??

She had one hot movie, one. That she killed and a half way decent show in 20/25 years.

Even if I take Chi-Towns advice and leave out Jamie's "trash" movies in Booty Call & Players Club. Her resume ain't fucking w/ Jamie's either.

Du went from talkin about about glover, to black panther, to now monique lmaoooooo

Back