Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Better? Childish Gambino or Jamie Foxx

Most talented

• Donald Glover

• Jamie Foxx

Results are only viewable after voting.

lol @ imo

That's one thing that's not debatable, really none of this shit is, but I'll entertain u mfs today.

Singing? Jamie is clearly better
Acting? Jamie is clearly better
More hits? Jamie clearly wins that too

These are facts.

Glover aint better at shit than jamie lol

You didn't say solely, u just said wrote. He wrote "blame it" with others, but he took part in the writing process.

He wrote shit for others, including "my t-shirt and my panties" for adina howard. This debate is ridiculous on all levels lol
t-shits and panties Goldie?? really?

aight man

lol @ imo

That's one thing that's not debatable, really none of this shit is, but I'll entertain u mfs today.

Singing? Jamie is clearly better
Acting? Jamie is clearly better
More hits? Jamie clearly wins that too

These are facts.

Glover aint better at shit than jamie lol

the thing is, Gambino, has talent as a singer, but his talent, he has to actually work at it. With Jamie, it comes natural and it shows

but you asked me MY OPINION, then lol at MY OPINION..which is it brah?

if you mean more hits b/c he has more songs, then you are stating quantity over quality. But i'll give Foxx the point here.

Foxx also has WAY more movies, BUT, not all of them are on this goat status.

I can watch Any Given Sunday anytime its on, but he's not the main draw of that film. I, personally wouldnt care if i never watched another film he was in. Not that they are bad (outside of the obvious ones that are), its just that I dont care to watch them when i can watch something else.

let me just sum this up b/c im getting long winded for no reason.

Jamie, as of today, is better than Glover. Glover still has time to cement his place as a triple threat act.

Jamie has that same amount of time to add on to an already superior resume....

iooprdlmpxwtxmlhkqlr.png

Jamie has that same amount of time to add on to an already superior resume....
im not a star wars dude, but if Glover lands this and nails it...this will cement him into a place i dont think, even with an oscar, that foxx will compare to

Oh we quiet now???

Glover has 27 MORE acting credits than foxx.... but elts give him time...

they have THE SAME amount of producing credits, and Jamie has only 2 more directing credtis, while glover already has 2 more soundtrack credits....but give it time...

Glover has16 more writing credits...

21 more composre credits....

Why we gotta gve it time.. it's clear who's more talented....

Jamie is 50 and slowing down. Glover is 34 and hitting his peak years career-wise. Glover wouldn't be at the level he's at without people like Jamie paving the way, but it's clear that he's going to be way more prolific.

im not a star wars dude, but if Glover lands this and nails it...this will cement him into a place i dont think, even with an oscar, that foxx will compare to

You mean like Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill.

Yeah cuz for 30+ years I've heard "fuck Daniel Day Lewis and all his Oscar performances, that's Princess Lea and Luke Skywalker"

"uhhuh."

Back