Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Better? Childish Gambino or Jamie Foxx

Most talented

• Donald Glover

• Jamie Foxx

Results are only viewable after voting.
You mean like Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill.

Yeah cuz for 30+ years I've heard "fuck Daniel Day Lewis and all his Oscar performances, that's Princess Lea and Luke Skywalker"

"uhhuh."
This would only be a proper comparison is Foxx was the caliber of DDL so yeah

Compared to Gambino, he is.
nah

im not a star wars dude, but i've seen how the latest 3-4 movies has brought about a resurgence with old fans, and ushered in a wave of completely new ones.

Glover isnt just some extra they created a role for in this new film. He is playing the role of an iconic character in this story's universe. If he nails it, he will be put on a pedestal by MILLIONS of star war fans. Not saying they speak for everyone as a collective, but lets not wiz khalifa shrug on some "oh by the way" type shit either

nah

im not a star wars dude, but i've seen how the latest 3-4 movies has brought about a resurgence with old fans, and ushered in a wave of completely new ones.

Glover isnt just some extra they created a role for in this new film. He is playing the role of an iconic character in this story's universe. If he nails it, he will be put on a pedestal by MILLIONS of star war fans. Not saying they speak for everyone as a collective, but lets not wiz khalifa shrug on some "oh by the way" type shit either

Maybe you not getting what I'm saying.

Danai Gurira is in that same boat with The Walking Dead that you think Gambino will be w/ Solo as far as rabid fans.

But that doesn't mean just b/c Danai has all these crazy TWD fans that her career now trumps, say, Angela Bassett. The same apply's w/ Gambino and Jamie.

Even if he get's all these Star Wars fanatics his career resume isn't gonna trump Jamie's.

I still have to vote for Jamie mainly because he's a better stand up,was on In Living Color,and got an Oscar.he also can sing better.

But Childish is extremely talented and might one day be a bigger name than Foxx and he got bars.

Maybe you not getting what I'm saying.

Danai Gurira is in that same boat with The Walking Dead that you think Gambino will be w/ Solo as far as rabid fans.

But that doesn't mean just b/c Danai has all these crazy TWD fans that her career now trumps, say, Angela Bassett. The same apply's w/ Gambino and Jamie.

Even if he get's all these Star Wars fanatics his career resume isn't gonna trump Jamie's.
TWD =/ Star Wars

but for the sake of the convo

i'll bow out

im not mentally ready to engage in a back and forth about this particular subject today fam

be safe tho

We look at Samuel L Jackson the same as we did before star wars.

And yall gotta stop being robots. Just because a movie is titled star wars doesn't mean it's the greatest thing ever made. You haven't even seen the fuckin movie and already ready to crown this nigga king, shit's disgusting.

And yall gotta stop being robots. Just because a movie is titled star wars doesn't mean it's the greatest thing ever made. You haven't even seen the fuckin movie and already ready to crown this nigga king, shit's disgusting.

Fuck that, even if it turns out to be the greatest Star Wars movie ever made, he still gonna need 3-4 more classic shit to compete w/ Jamie. And 2-3 he need to carry, cuz all this love he getting for Solo, he ain't even the star of the movie.

It's called Solo, not Lando

be safe brother

Lol this nigga watched a show with 6 eps and it's better than a show that lasted for years.

Nobody even knows any of those characters names lol

Everybody braxton, fancy, junior. Can u niggas name 3 characters without googling? Fuck no lol

Cut it out.

ATL season premier ep last night >>>> all 5 seasons of Jamie Foxx Show

jamie ain't making videos and tv shows Gambino....

lando >>>>ray

Back