Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Better? Childish Gambino or Jamie Foxx

Most talented

• Donald Glover

• Jamie Foxx

Results are only viewable after voting.
Du also said Ice-T was one of the greatest entertainers of our generation so take from that what u will , no ap lol

I think it needs to be said that Glover also picked up the baton that was dropped since boondocks went off air....

before boondocks had it, chapelle show had it...

it's essentially that black satire that actually "gets it" while funny, it's brutally honest, and accurately expresses the frustrations that many black folk share....

we felt the shit outta season 1 of atlanta,..some of us were calling the best show on tv period when it came out...it was a strong strong first season.....

His contribution to my generation...already..this early in the game...i feel is more significant....

i'm more interested in what 2018 brings for glover than i was ever for anything dealing with jamie

Ok and Jamie still got it.

K. Dot been killing shit for the last 5-6 years but, he ain't on Jay's level just yet.

I voted for Jamie but Donald is talented as fuck. I might have to take back my vote.

Rapper, singer, writer, comedian and actor. Bino is probably the top 5 biggest nerd in showbiz and parlayed that into playing Lando who is the complete opposite.

Redbone is a definitive classic record that will be played until the end of time. While Foxx music is good he don't have a Redbone. In a musical landscape that is built on doppelgangers Bino took a left and made a funk album.

Atlanta was one of the best shows on TV period and it was all Glover.

Strictly singing though Foxx got the edge homie can sing forreal. But I'm changing my vote to Bino

Successful music and acting career.

It ain't a bullshit statement.

:shrug3:
and author
actorauthor-icet-promotes-his-new-book-ice-a-memoir-of-gangster-life-picture-id113195738

I think we're forgetting Donald writes and directs ATL, so that adds another feather in his hat to me. Plus he raps and sings.

I dont think he's surpassed Jamie just yet due to longevity, but if he keeps going at this pace he is easily going to beat him

The 6 who voted for Gambino are some prisoner of the moment ass niggas lol

There aint one thing he's better than Foxx at

Back