Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Better? Childish Gambino or Jamie Foxx

Most talented

• Donald Glover

• Jamie Foxx

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_n0egc29DWc1sncwpxo4_250.gif

I know it ain't technically part of it but Donald takes this with his writing and directing credits.

Y'all forget Glover is also a writer and director.

That's more talent

He wrote what? Atlanta? lmaooooooooooo yall actin like this nigga got a tarantino list of classic shit. Sit down!

Jamie Foxx wrote hit records, so that trumps that.

So we're back to jamie being a better actor, better singer, better comedian. It's not even close.

Last edited:
He wrote what? Atlanta? lmaooooooooooo yall actin like this nigga got a tarantino list of classic shit. Sit down!

Jamie Foxx wrote hit records, so trumps that.

So we're back to jamie being a better actor, better singer, better comedian. It's not even close.
Gambino wrote hit records too...
Still doing block busters.. Got a star wars coming out, and season two of good highly critically acclaimed show that's written and directed by him
. And comedy

I heard he wrote most of the jokes in black panther, I ain't Google it yet... But I just woke up

Jamie Foxx wrote hit records, so that trumps that.

Co-fucking-sign

These niggas acting like he wrote classic after classic and got Spielberg's directing resume.

Nigga got one dope season of ATL. ONE. let's see what this nigga do in the next 10-15 years.

Damn these niggas starting to make me understand where @Sion is coming from.

"you know who we need to get involved in this biggest budgeted black movie of all time?? Jamie foxx!"

Said no one in Hollywood....

But they called Glover....

Gambino wrote hit records too...
Still doing block busters.. Got a star wars coming out, and season two of good highly critically acclaimed show that's written and directed by him
. And comedy

I heard he wrote most of the jokes in black panther, I ain't Google it yet... But I just woke up

No he hasn't lmaoooo he has one top 40, ONE. He wrote for one show and one season, ONE.

Gtfoh with this shit lmaooooo

And jamie has 8 top 40s and nearly 20 top 100s, the comparison is comical. Not to mention the nigga gambino can't sing! lol

Du just hates Foxx, that's been known, but yall other niggas are stans. Shits sickening.

"you know who we need to get involved in this biggest budgeted black movie of all time?? Jamie foxx!"

Said no one in Hollywood....

But they called Glover....

Foxx is the second male in history to receive two acting Oscar nominations in the same year for two different movies, Collateral and Ray

Foxx is also a Grammy Award-winning musician, producing four albums which have charted in the top ten of the US Billboard 200: Unpredictable (2005), which topped the chart, Intuition
(2008), Best Night of My Life (2010), and Hollywood: A Story of a Dozen Roses (2015).

tumblr_op1dok1KZV1w4o831o1_540.gif

No he hasn't lmaoooo he has one top 40, ONE. He wrote for one show and one season, ONE.

Gtfoh with this shit lmaooooo
Great is great

Niggaz knew big was the greatest after one album
:ainttrippin:

At this point I feel like y'all gotta ask y'all self why don't you want this man to be great.... He's ridiculously talented and everything he touch is fire...

Like I said his trajectory is crazy....I don't feel like we gotta wait to acknowledge dude as one of the most talented individuals in Hollywood.... He's constantly showing it every head line....

Dude is way more talented than Foxx..... Glover is prolly top 5 in the industry right now

Back