Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET’s I Talked To Pimp C: Pimp C Said “ Fu*k Jay Z”

Just because he did the song and shot the video does not mean he compromised his integrity in any way. Seems like plenty of people were talking to him about doing the song and video the whole time. Some one may have given him some perspective about Jay-z and the song he didn't have before. On top of that with the love he had for Bun who was 100% with doing the song and video and his group member he probably thought I ain't going to fuck this up for my folks. So he did the shit but still didn't befriend Jay-z in a manner he felt would compromise his integrity.

Also all money ain't good money. Just because person offers something lucrative doesn't mean its good for said person to take. In regards to doing the song the shit was obviously bigger to Pimp C than just about the money.

Been heard all about this story about big pimpin and IMO the shit neither makes Pimp C look bad or good. It's just him from all accounts and I can respect that.

This guy gets it

for better or worse, good & bad.. that's who he was & why we love & respect Chad

They also dropped Sippin On Some Syrup over Pimp C's house in Atlanta. I think it was the same day that Juicy lost his 2 way pager in the snow (but later that day found it); when Paul & Juice almost had a wreck.

he didnt really add anything to the story but the finances and the song that was supposed to happen before that

Too Shorts version actually had more details of how the whole shit played out with the video and all

Pimp did what he wanted, when he wanted

Pimp also asked his good friend, Big Gipp can he borrow his flow because he couldn't catch the beat.

must be a conference call or some shit, they aint fooling nobody

they got him looking like Vlad is over there

reference?

I guess I can hear where the style is influenced

but then again Juicy J rapped like that too

I read it in the Pimp C book. That's a dope as book too. Imma try to see do they have a txt copy online to find the quote

nah i meant a Gipp song to reference this supposed flow borrowing

no big deal, just interesting

Back