Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET’s I Talked To Pimp C: Pimp C Said “ Fu*k Jay Z”

Quannel X also talked Pimp C to finally do the Big Pimpin track because they were good friends too. A day before the shoot; he purchased that benz & drove it to the video shoot. Also, he smashed Gloria Velez after it

Wait So Let me get this right , He had an Issue only w/Jay because Pac Really did ??? & even that's debatable

Lol...poppa pac, I ain't gone lie..I still don't fuck wit biggie to this day cause Pac said fuck him and the clique he claim

Wait So Let me get this right , He had an Issue only w/Jay because Pac Really did ??? & even that's debatable

if you read his book it's a lil more to it

he also didn't like the beat, thought his core fan base (the 1/2 million or so who bought "Ridin' Dirty") would think they sold out

That's 1 reason "Dirty Money" took a while to drop, jive wanted ugk to do a big pimpin 2 so to speak.. Bun talked bout on his 1st solo

Man I done listened to this song above like 3x ...Outside looking in looks like he was holding the group back... With the success of the 1st one I'm quite sure any selling out was put to rest...

Bun was aboard Hype Jay Timbaland Record label all ready to do a pt.2 & he's the one resisting.
Idk shit just comes off small minded

Bruh in the song even Bun questioned the label

like I said Pimp (& Bun to a degree) would've felt like the few hundred thousand who bought "Super Tight" & "Ridin' Dirty" got turned on

You remember how adamant Pimp was bout it bein Country Rap Tunes & not no hip-hop record

Doin a pt. 2 (hell even the 1st) would've been so left field sonically & not what he (they) was about

When I heard big pimping I was like meh, I'm like this ain't ugk but i heard pimp verse and that saved it. But I'm glad they didn't do a 2nd one though. And fuck jive they left a lot of money on the floor with the artist they had on the label

Back