Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET’s I Talked To Pimp C: Pimp C Said “ Fu*k Jay Z”

:mybad: While I don't agree I Know How You P.C fans are let's just leave it @ that

That's the thing bruh, it ain't us (fans)

That's jus how Chad was, if you watch all the vids there's a common theme

He did it his way & if it didn't sound, look, or feel right you couldn't make him move

seriously, get his biography if you haven't already. You'll get a lot of insight from those closest (akin to the vids)

I'm glad they didn't make a Big Pimpin pt 2. Although, I love the 1st one (well Pimp verse) but Jive probably would've want Big Pimpin pt 2 to sound bubble gum.

Last edited:
Pimp made the right call. UGK didnt need corny ass Jay Z. They were legends years before that Big Pimpin' came out. Anyone who thinks Gay Z did anything to improve UGKs career is a mothafucking fool. We weren't fucking with NY shit down south anyway. If anything Pimp and Bun put Jay Z on down south. UGK did for Jigga what Jermaine Dupri couldn't. They gave him access to a market he never had before.

And everything Pimp said about Pac was true. The south didnt have anything to do with the war but it was obvious to us who was real and who wasnt. The west always got love down south and they gave it back. Before the southern takeover all you heard down here was west coast shit. Too $hort been a legend since the 80s. NWA, DJ Quick, E 40, Spice 1, Snoop, Dre, Cube, Tha Pound, etc. All you heard at Freaknik was down south and west coast shit. You didnt hear no got damn Wu Tang Clan or Smiff and Wessen. Nobody was playing that NY shit. And on top of that we saw how the east kept hating on the better music that was coming from the west. Pimp saw that shit to so he was ready when the east started hating on the south.

He was a southern version of Pac when it came to shit like that and the real dudes down south loved him 4 that shit. Pimp kept it trill to the end. He wasnt about to sacrifice his legendary status for another corny ass crossover song with corny ass Jay Z. He made the right call. Even in death the Pimp will always get more love down here than whatever the next pop single Gay Z puts out.

Country rap tunes>>>>>>>>>crossover pop records.

Last edited:
Pimp made the right call. UGK didnt need corny ass Jay Z. They were legends years before that Big Pimpin' came out. Anyone who thinks Gay Z did anything to improve UGKs career is a mothafucking fool. We weren't fucking with NY shit down south anyway. If anything Pimp and Bun put Jay Z on down south. UGK did for Jigga what Jermaine Dupri couldn't. They gave him access to a market he never had before.

And everything Pimp said about Pac was true. The south didnt have anything to do with the war but it was obvious to us who was real and who wasnt. The west always got love down south and they gave it back. Before the southern takeover all you heard down here was west coast shit. Too $hort been a legend since the 80s. NWA, DJ Quick, E 40, Spice 1, Snoop, Dre, Cube, Tha Pound, etc. All you heard at Freaknik was down south and west coast shit. You didnt hear no got damn Wu Tang Clan or Smiff and Wessen. Nobody was playing that NY shit. And on top of that we saw how the east kept hating on the better music that was coming from the west. Pimp saw that shit to so he was ready when the east started hating on the south.

He was a southern version of Pac when it came to shit like that and the real dudes down south loved him 4 that shit. Pimp kept it trill to the end. He wasnt about to sacrifice his legendary status for another corny ass crossover song with corny ass Jay Z. He made the right call. Even in death the Pimp will always get more love down here than whatever the next pop single Gay Z puts out.

Pimp would be proud

Stop this, nobody gave a damn about those dudes outside Houston before Jay put them mainstream.

Rap fans confuse me* at times.

Anyway, if I were Jig I knew this shit I wudda ripped him off the track.

I don't get when niggas are excited to hear stuff like 'so and so said fuck so and so'

Last edited:
Rap fans confuse at times.

Anyway, if I were Jig I knew this shit I wudda ripped him off the track.

I don't get when niggas are excited to hear stuff like 'so and so said fuck so and so'
i dont think it was about that

i love reading stories about how some of your favorite songs came together in the background

like back then, i didnt realize that Pimp wasnt really in the shots with them and that he shot his part in a totally different location altogether. The editing in these videos was goat back then

i dont think it was about that

i love reading stories about how some of your favorite songs came together in the background

like back then, i didnt realize that Pimp wasnt really in the shots with them and that he shot his part in a totally different location altogether. The editing in these videos was goat back then

Yeah me too but this story doesn't paint Pimp in a good light at all. Not unless you're one of those rap fans who inherit the beefs of your favourite rappers

Yeah me too but this story doesn't paint Pimp in a good light at all. Not unless you're one of those rap fans who inherit the beefs of your favourite rappers
i would tend to agree

BUT

Pimp from all accounts was mad unstable lol

that atlanta radio interview is one of my top 5 interviews of ALL time

:mybad: While I don't agree I Know How You P.C fans are let's just leave it @ that

Man I done listened to this song above like 3x ...Outside looking in looks like he was holding the group back... With the success of the 1st one I'm quite sure any selling out was put to rest...

Bun was aboard Hype Jay Timbaland Record label all ready to do a pt.2 & he's the one resisting.
Idk shit just comes off small minded

Came across that way to me too

everybody doesnt value popularity over integrity

the whole thing happened the way it was supposed to and didnt need to be revisited

lmao @ him pickin on PW....."you was on that square shit"

just like a nigga.....cuz he woulda talked about you bad if you didnt write him but tried to be friendly when he got out

if anything, all the discrepancies and shit only show just how much love he had

for you to literally get on everybody's nerves and make shit hard, but they ALL still fucked with you and dont have one cross word to say?

he was just a man of his own...without rap, without Bun, without anything we know of him....i think he would have been the same person no matter which way the dice landed

i would tend to agree

BUT

Pimp from all accounts was mad unstable lol

that atlanta radio interview is one of my top 5 interviews of ALL time
I'm from the A and I fully cosign everything the Pimp said. And if Pimp C saying fuck Jay Z comes as a surprise to you that means you weren't paying attention.

Long live the Pimp

Last edited:

Straight facts; & this is nothing against the east because I listen to some east coast too but in the 90s this is true. Although they're from the midwest but Dayton Family got some air time down here too in the 90s.

Back