Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being Black vs Being Christian

That judge and that brother were buggin though.

That's not Christian, that was them.... They just used Christianity as a crutch for their actions.

It's the same as wicked people who unjustly killed "in the name of God"

Or slave owners who perverted shit to make it seem like they were doing God's work...

People been doing that shit.... The Bible even warns that people will use the scripture to justify their wrong doings ... And it's up to us as a people to expose them...

Which is why I tend to stay out of these cuz ironically people are doing what needs to be done....i just watch and laugh
All it took for me is 1 or 2 inconsistencies (like pedo priest protecting) to wash my hands of ALL this Indoctrination and become unapologetically agnostic.

I believe in a Creator/High Power and thats where it stops.

That judge and that brother were buggin though.

That's not Christian, that was them.... They just used Christianity as a crutch for their actions.

It's the same as wicked people who unjustly killed "in the name of God"

Or slave owners who perverted shit to make it seem like they were doing God's work...

People been doing that shit.... The Bible even warns that people will use the scripture to justify their wrong doings ... And it's up to us as a people to expose them...

Which is why I tend to stay out of these cuz ironically people are doing what needs to be done....i just watch and laugh

can you explain why it’s “not Christian, it’s them..”

can you explain why it’s “not Christian, it’s them..”
Because they weren't the only Christians in the room...

Yet they were the only ones who felt compelled to do something that peculiar...

An since they were shamed for their actions, they got defensive because they did not want the critique on them... So they threw God under the bus...

Because many people lack accountability, and they will blame their actions on anything they can get away with.

How many people self diagnose themselves and blame being bipolar for acting like a child or irrational??

They are in no position to give themselves a real diseases.... Yet that don't stop then from claiming one....

Just like those two know damn well they ain't hear no voices or divine intervention for their actions... They just thought the shit would look cool to show compassion...

And when it blew up in their face.. It's the "Christian thing to do"

Kinda like in teen Titans go when they gave Silkie to killer moth cuz "it was the right thing to do"

Then niggaz wanted the award

...no one is trying to prove anything. This is simply a discussion but of course if someone points out something foul about your precious Christianity or disagrees, YOU in particular get emotional and make it seem as if we’re pressed to convince y’all. Try again but next time with logic.
Where the emotion?
I'm chilling

...and proved nothing.
I stated my points just like y'all stated y'all points.

This whole "you particularly" cuz someone attacked my "precious Christianity" take you just pulled out your ass makes no sense....

I'm just having a conversation like everybody else...

But if that's where you wanna go with it arguing with people instead of discussing the topic... Then argue with your self

I proved nothing, you proved nothing.... We both just talking....

Christian...Pfft! Lmmfao! Christianity has got to some of the most ridiculous bullshit ever thought into existence... oh wait. It isnt in existence... it's some kinda.... I cant even think! Let me just share an example.... bible says theres these 10 rules right... rule #1... dont talk about fight club.. ha ha jk. Rule #1... put no other God before me... yet... oh. Hello jesus.... and that's just pet peeve #1 with that book. Bye now

Of course its possible but TS is saying most cant do both. Its a conflict of interests. For example, Judge Tammy the Mammy said she was a Christian first then black as justification for coddling a white supremacist murderer in court in front of the world. That's what Christianity does to black people

that’s one weak ass judge tho. Like we never heard Jerimiah White the pastor consigning any such nonsense ? Like all everybody that was in the civil right movement was mostly Christian so I’m not seeing this conflict of interests angle

that’s one weak ass judge tho. Like we never heard Jerimiah White the pastor consigning any such nonsense ? Like all everybody that was in the civil right movement was mostly Christian so I’m not seeing this conflict of interests angle
Brothers and sisters were more righteous 50, 60 years ago

Some can pull off the balancing act. Like Bishop @TalbertSwan on Twitter. He's a black Christian who FLAMES white bigots daily. Most black Christians wouldn't dare oppose white supremacy tho

The first 10 seconds of this video sums up my point

Brothers and sisters were more righteous 50, 60 years ago

Some can pull off the balancing act. Like Bishop @TalbertSwan on Twitter. He's a black Christian who FLAMES white bigots daily. Most black Christians wouldn't dare oppose white supremacy tho

The first 10 seconds of this video sums up my point

You think real low of your peoples fam. Don’t get me wrong the black church has a slew of issues but I don’t think 90% of churches are on some coon shit

Niggas will tell you Christianity is the white mans religion, and in that same breathe will also tell you Jesus is black.

Back