Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being Black vs Being Christian

I don’t know why folks don’t treat all the abrahamic faiths the same. All three allowed slavery all three said do xyz or go to hell all three oppress folks

Ok cool, but you do realize that Farrakhan also tried to legitimize and justify the “curse of Ham” which was absolutely ridiculous. That was ONE of the reasons JH Clarke had an issue with him. Not knocking you but pointing that out.
I saw what you saw, but in full.

He was explaining what the Jews and Talmud say about the aforementioned "curse".

Ultimately you can choose to believe that believes that shit but it makes no sense for him to say all the things he's been saying for over 60 years about blacks, jews, judaism, race, etc but somehow he thinks dark skin is a curse.

In fact, it runs contrary to the Quran and the belief of grafted people.

Screenshot_20191029-230538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
This is complete and utter bullshit. I know plenty of people - misguided or not - who are 100% down for black people and actually spend their TIME AND MONEY for the betterment of the race and are also faithfully in church more than once a week, constantly praising 'God' and actually do their best to live a righteous life.

I know what T/S was going for. But na. We gotta stop with these broad generalizations.

I don’t have a dog in that fight, but I acknowledge both sides of Farrakhan; the brilliance and the questionable acts.
Also keep in mind that he showed admiration for L Ron Hubbard. It is what it is though. I can’t say all of what he does or says is negative.
He acknowledged Hubbard was a racist but he saw a practice that Scientologists use that would be useful to black people. We've all learned something substantive from a racist.

But yeah I'm not a blind follower of Farrakhan either. He's just said and done so much in his life that he gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

“The basics of history”???????
The fuck does that even mean. This is an example of when someone is trying to sound intelligent.
Basics of history??

Christianity and white jesus was forced on black people during slavery to keep us in check... what else is there to it???

Rhetorical question

Basics of history??

Christianity and white jesus was forced on black people during slavery to keep us in check... what else is there to it???

Rhetorical question

So you’re saying Christianity in general is bad for black peoples. I get it majority of it was forced on us centuries ago. But I don’t think Black Christians as a whole are the ones holding us back from a different strategy. This is framed like you can’t be a black Christian and be pro black. Which makes no sense.

Ehhh I’m with any religion Christianity or Islam that’s against the degenerate culture that black Americans currently partake in.

So you’re saying Christianity in general is bad for black peoples. I get it majority of it was forced on us centuries ago. But I don’t think Black Christians as a whole are the ones holding us back from a different strategy. This is framed like you can’t be a black Christian and be pro black. Which makes no sense.
Of course its possible but TS is saying most cant do both. Its a conflict of interests. For example, Judge Tammy the Mammy said she was a Christian first then black as justification for coddling a white supremacist murderer in court in front of the world. That's what Christianity does to black people

Of course its possible but TS is saying most cant do both. Its a conflict of interests. For example, Judge Tammy the Mammy said she was a Christian first then black as justification for coddling a white supremacist murderer in court in front of the world. That's what Christianity does to black people

Boom.gif

When did this happen?

I grew up Christian been all types of titles in the church from Usher, deacon, and other things. I believe in God without question but I wouldn't say I am a Christian any longer. Historically it's too many incidents that shows me that people used religion to enslave and harm my people. Trapped our minds to be docile cows who as long as we're being fed and cared for and that the males are being taking from the family that almighty Jesus, Muhammad and whomever will save you.

With that knowledge I had t step back and really look at things. I don't down anyone who has religion and lives by it but I am a spiritual man now I give God the glory and that's it.

Back