Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being Black vs Being Christian

the more i studied and still study the bible...its alot of truth and history but also alot of deception.

i can not properly speak against it until i full read it....but the human teachings are not good for the most part..

i was at a church in charlotte and the pastor was openly asking people to stand in a line based on the amount you was tithing.

another church ....was the collection plate came(i told this story) i didnt have USD so i put some euros in it...dude looked at it and me like i was putting monopoly money in it.

when to another church i didnt know was "white" and people was moving their pocketbooks and away from me like....of all places ....but im still black.

and its often used as a way to control people...mostly women who then use it to control men.
ex thots saying they cant be with a man who dont know the lord.
chicks saying respect her religion.....but swallowing while pissy drunk with no indication she getting married.
asking your man to submit to the leader of the churchs word...

alot of shit i dont agree with.

the power and money side

but i cant say im totally against it.....

exactly lol

you playing games

im down for people, period before any religion....although that religion teaches being down for all people anyway

who are you down for?

i knew this shit was dumb lmao

shut up

i aint arguing either
Ima try....

Ya know..the success of the civil rights movement. The most progressive movement for blacks, since the civil war..which even then, doesn't happen unless assisted by some folks, who believe that all men are created equal in the eyes of the lord. It's the will to assist those that cant assist themselves even when they dont resemble you, that has been the most helpful to brothas.

exactly lol

you playing games

im down for people, period before any religion....although that religion teaches being down for all people anyway

who are you down for?
Westside Germantown tops

Ain't said that since high school.

But I can also rep
NAWFSIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

I have come to to the realization that you cant be down for your black brothers and sisters and follow this religion.

Cant be down for the cause when you are taught to be down for everybody.

What type of Christian? Nat Turner was Christian so was MLK. Haile Selassie and the country of Ethiopia were all Christian.

Christianity ain’t anti black to me it depends on who preaching to you and what they saying

Better late than never i guess...

I realized 20 years ago Christianity is white supremacy in a nutshell

Back