Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean I think if it was anybody else besides Cassidy, you wouldn't question why they hanging with the person in question.
I don't think battle rappers should be intentionally seeking the approval of industry rappers

Just like I never thought And 1 shouldn't never intentionally seek the approval of NBA players.

If they are organically fans, great, but it seems very manufactured and forced.

Just like how twork keeps pulling the "Drake tweeted about me" card when trying to explain his relevance. Just seems like you're overcompensating when you don't have to.

I literally do not care if Cassidy/hitman face off is the highest viewed ever. Their battle was beyond trash and that goes for both of them but at least Cassidy can hang his hat on having the most viewed face off like that matters in the grand scheme of things.

That's like watching a boxer get his ass beat but at least he had a fire entrance to the fight

I don't think battle rappers should be intentionally seeking the approval of industry rappers

Just like I never thought And 1 shouldn't never intentionally seek the approval of NBA players.

If they are organically fans, great, but it seems very manufactured and forced.

Just like how twork keeps pulling the "Drake tweeted about me" card when trying to explain his relevance. Just seems like you're overcompensating when you don't have to.

I literally do not care if Cassidy/hitman face off is the highest viewed ever. Their battle was beyond trash and that goes for both of them but at least Cassidy can hang his hat on having the most viewed face off like that matters in the grand scheme of things.

That's like watching a boxer get his ass beat but at least he had a fire entrance to the fight
How they're trying to seek the approval of industry rappers? Just because they decided to hang out with him? C'mon now.

How they're trying to seek the approval of industry rappers? Just because they decided to hang out with him? C'mon now.
I'm not trying to change your mind fam

I'm giving you my perspective on how I'm viewing these things play out

I'm not trying to change your mind fam

I'm giving you my perspective on how I'm viewing these things play out
I know you not but what you're saying is stupid. Why would they want to seek approval from industry rappers? I don't think they care if industry rappers fucks with them or not.

The Culture :clawd3:

See the source image

Last edited:
A emoji response? That's what females do, bro. 😒
Fam, you said you thought what I said was stupid. You either don't understand what I'm saying or you're not trying to.

I ran through my emotions chart to find the right one. I then thought about ALL the outlandish things you've said in here and just decided to post an emoji and keep it moving b.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to change your mind. If you don't see it it then that's ok fam

Fam, you said you thought what I said was stupid. You either don't understand what I'm saying or you're not trying to.

I ran through my emotions chart to find the right one. I then thought about ALL the outlandish things you've said in here and just decided to post an emoji and keep it moving b.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to change your mind. If you don't see it it then that's ok fam
I hate when you comment sometimes, you hardheaded

Back