Welcome To aBlackWeb

Idk I honestly think it’s plateau Ed sp?
you think?

The caffeine situation still has kinks to be worked out but i still think they are just scratching the surface.

I wouldnt be surprised to see URL do another battle rap movie but much better with the notable URL acts in it

They fuck with him, obviously. He shows a lot of love to niggas, lol. He been had a relationship with Jag, Mook, T Rex, Reed. Eazy is from Philly.
I'm not articulating my point well, so i'll just agree to disagree and talk about something else

Cassidy is a platinum artist who instead of tweeting like the rest do is really out there fucking w niggas

he been where they trying to go and comes back and shows love of course niggas gonna fuck w him

you think?

The caffeine situation still has kinks to be worked out but i still think they are just scratching the surface.

I wouldnt be surprised to see URL do another battle rap movie but much better with the notable URL acts in it
I’m not sure where else they can go from here I’m trying to find the caffeine subs number to see if the URL partnership been working

I think @AP2.0 just be waking up angry, idk why he just blacked out like that. Like damn, dude. Niggas can't hang out?

i didnt realize Cassidy was trying to buy his way into battlerap. I apologize for not having all the facts first

you think?

Man, to be honest I don't think we really want battle rap to get to much bigger. With that come scrutiny....some of their lyrics be wild af sometimes. That wouldn't fly if they get to mainstream

With or without Cassidy hanging out with them, he'll still get views. He can't just genuine fuck with the battlers? He don't got problems with no battle rappers (his words)

Man, to be honest I don't think we really want battle rap to get to much bigger. With that come scrutiny....some of their lyrics be wild af sometimes. That wouldn't fly if they get to mainstream
Chicago was on T-Top ass after he mentioned Kenneka Jenkins (RIP) in his battle. They made him apologize. I think it was against JC.

Last edited:
Back