Welcome To aBlackWeb

these niggas picked one of the worst rappers in the industry to attach themselves to

how cassidy is still getting people talking is super beyond the scope of my understanding

thought either that was dude who looked like Rex or photoshopped,but nope

I sa Rex at that first caffeine event and he wasn't this big.

I will say that Quarantine did a number on a lot of ppl

At the end of the day niggas gonna fuck w who fucks w them

I don’t see any other industry rappers in the mix like Cassidy is

Maybe because they fuck with him? Why you don't say nothing about the other battle rappers hanging out together?
im talking about CASSIDY!! CASSIDY

Barry whatever his govt name is...im talking about THAT nigga

lets keep the focus on THAT nigga

At the end of the day niggas gonna fuck w who fucks w them

I don’t see any other industry rappers in the mix like Cassidy is
this is a pov

i guess for me, a lot of these dudes in battlerap are really on the cusp of taking this to the next level...why are they still trying to gain the appeal of industry rappers? It's kinda of rhetorical so, you dont have to answer.

i'll be more specific

im not sure why they are attaching themselves to Cassidy like its 2000
Why does the year matter? This isn't the music industry, this is battle rap. Cassidy's name carries weight whether we like it or not, there's number to prove this. With that comes revenue. Also, like Cassidy said....technically he's still a new comer to battle rap. His battles aren't good but you can see he's getting more comfortable.

Why wouldn't they attach themselves to the biggest name in battle rap?

Why does the year matter? This isn't the music industry, this is battle rap. Cassidy's name carries weight whether we like it or not, there's number to prove this. With that comes revenue. Also, like Cassidy said....technically he's still a new comer to battle rap. His battles aren't good but you can see he's getting more comfortable.

Why wouldn't they attach themselves to the biggest name in battle rap?

fam

i'ma just say this

i recognize and agree with what you said...for the most part

I, Ap, PERSONALLY feel, they don't need him

im talking about CASSIDY!! CASSIDY

Barry whatever his govt name is...im talking about THAT nigga

lets keep the focus on THAT nigga
They fuck with him, obviously. He shows a lot of love to niggas, lol. He been had a relationship with Jag, Mook, T Rex, Reed. Eazy is from Philly.

Back