Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Sidenote not that yall care but i REALLY hate the fact brotherhood/bh is a thing in battle rap and seen as joke. I ignored it at first and dismissed it as originally it was mines and still is my actual crew name on the streetside and rap side of shit first unrelated to battle rap but the slander and perception it gets be having me feel a way cuz they make it sound turrible lol. Niggas be hitting me up on the slick like yo whats this brotherhood battlerap group shit? I know you see it? Lmao and i just be brushing it off like ehh but really i wished it would of got deaded but ofcourse who the fuck am i and i would only be looked as like a clout chaser if i called it out plus im not active in nyc anymore like that.

Maybe its petty but shit niggas got 15+ years of blood in it and for it to just get jacked and the butt of jokes gives me the kev hart ass face lmao.

Sidenote not that yall care but i REALLY hate the fact brotherhood/bh is a thing in battle rap and seen as joke. I ignored it at first and dismissed it as originally it was mines and still is my actual crew name on the streetside and rap side of shit first unrelated to battle rap but the slander and perception it gets be having me feel a way cuz they make it sound turrible lol. Niggas be hitting me up on the slick like yo whats this brotherhood battlerap group shit? I know you see it? Lmao and i just be brushing it off like ehh but really i wished it would of got deaded but ofcourse who the fuck am i and i would only be looked as like a clout chaser if i called it out plus im not active in nyc anymore like that.

Maybe its petty but shit niggas got 15+ years of blood in it and for it to just get jacked and the butt of jokes gives me the kev hart ass face lmao.
Stop it-.... 😐😐😐

Lol man Cas must of took AP chick at a celebrity game back in the day or something
I loathe short ass niggas with Napoleon complexes. Went to college with a nigga that acted just like Cassidy.

Always trying to be the loud nigga when females come around. Always spending more than he made to overcompensate for him being short. Always bringing up stupid irrelevant shit in an argument to try and make him seem bigger than he really is.

It's annoying and lame and I'm more than ok with being the only one who feels this way.

Back