Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad trips

i think those reactions are out of fear

when you're "gone" and in a place you never knew could exist im sure it fucks with some people

the ones I've seen where the person just laid back and relaxed, and had cool calm friends watching them and not laughing and shit, they seemed to have a pleasant experience

seems like the general misconception is it makes you think you died and you just wanna come back

I WANT to go to another world, so I doubt I'd fight it or freak out

That's pretty much it...have a good sitter, dont try to fight it, just go for the ride.

From what I've seen with salvia and DMT, they just tap into your primal instincts. No rational thinking, just whatever emotions you have at the time.

If you're chill and in a good place, youll encounter that. But if your mindset is somewhere else or youre tripping off something, be prepared to meet it in that other reality.

I hear you about not fighting it (NH), but then again, you never know you're gonna fight until it happens

Yup..sometimes people aren't ready for what they see...one of my other friends crawled under his truck and was in the fetal position because he said everything kept changing like pages in a book every time he blinked.

Reactions: 1/2
lmao one of the comments on a youtube video was "I turned into a book and started flipping my own pages"

worst i ever got was xanax and E.....

i don't remember popping the E but i was told that i did...

the job i have now i was a temp at first.....and i didn't know i was about to get the full job.

so we on our way to the christmas party, and we drinking beer, vodka, and smoking purple the whole ride to DC.....

this was like 2007 so purple haze was the best shit we could get at the time.....

now i'm already lit ready to talk in this party.....t hen the white boy pull out the xany's and says "nobody gets out the car till they pop one.

i was like fuck it and took 2......

nigga.......i'm in the christmas party dancing with everybody....sweating my ass off.... tearing the open bar up.....feeling chicks up..a whole mess....

we leave the shit.....i'm still fucked up.....get back to my car, realize i left my phone in the white boy car... i drvei to his house.. his mom says he toko the other white boy home.. and gives me verbal directions to his house....

this the first part that fucked my head up.....

this chick was vague as fuck with the directions, but i still hoped in the car and started driving anyway...

i'm smoking more purple...so there's no way i'm sober, and i'm just driving through all types of white neighborhoods......finally i pull up into a fire station and and ask the firemen can i call my phone.....

the white boy answers and says the firestation is literally around the corner from his house....how? i have no fucking idea...

get my phone and drive back to the way.....still fucked up...

i hit up my homeboy basement, and they down there drinking smoking, and popping pills.......

to this day i don't remember popping the E pill, but everyone says i did....

i legit don't remember any thing after getting to the basement... so this is all hearsay at this point....

apparently.....niggaz said i said throw on a beat, and started freestyling my ass off....like niggaz said i was spitting the craziest bars they ever heard.....to this day i thnik niggaz was fucing with me... but urban legend is that when i get black out drunk i can rap my ass off.....i can't confirm or deny

then they said i took this chick home who was down there......i know the chick, but i don't really know her......she said she told me where she lived at, and i was like"oh yea i know where that's at" and started driving like a crazy person.....driving down one ways...... running through red lights.....i was driving on sidewalks.....she said she was screaming the whole ride, and i was like "shhhhh be quiet, you gonna wake the baby"

there was no baby int he car....

when we got to her house she said she didn't feel i should drive home... so she had to bribe me int he house with promise of some head so i wouldn't drive home like that......

i woke up on her couch the next day confused as shit....

she said i fucked her pretty good that night..... but i literally have no memory of it.....i got my self tested like a week later cuz it was still fucking with me

Du.....this story is goat.....and I wanna believe you

but you took 2 xan bars at random (assuming you dont regularly take them) and still did all that??

the non memory and driving on sidewalks sounds about right......but you shoulda been slumped at the party.....dance??? haa

I can see X offsetting the drowsiness, but you shouldnt have made it that far lmao

I've taken plenty of xans but only did a whole bar twice and I took ONE......woke up naked with my girl 2 days later and another time barely made it home......i was driving and blanking out, every time i shook back I was on the wrong side of the road and the next morning I go out and my car aint even in the driveway its in the alley on side of the house sittin crooked as shit lol

I have no idea the dosage.

They were pills though. The dude who gave them said he had anxiety. My niece had to get some a few years back and I remember they was trying to sell them, but the dosage was so low it would take like 4 or 5 to equal what most people got in the streets...

So I'm guessing they were low dosage. But I was just fine imo untill I got to the basement.

I never took either since cuz I don't like blacking out

I have no idea the dosage.

They were pills though. The dude who gave them said he had anxiety. My niece had to get some a few years back and I remember they was trying to sell them, but the dosage was so low it would take like 4 or 5 to equal what most people got in the streets...

So I'm guessing they were low dosage. But I was just fine imo untill I got to the basement.

I never took either since cuz I don't like blacking out

do you remember the color and the shape?

I'll shut up after this lol

do you remember the color and the shape?

I'll shut up after this lol
naw not at all, lol... i just remember homie pulling out the joint and shaking them in our hands and him saying they're xananx's

you don't think they were xanax?

They were probably benzos or a xanax just a smaller dose. When most people think of xanax they think of the bars and half of one of those will have you asleep in an hour. I've had xanax that were little green ovals and smaller orange ovals though. They are like .5mg and 1mg when the bars are 2mg

Reactions: 1/2
They were probably benzos or a xanax just a smaller dose. When most people think of xanax they think of the bars and half of one of those will have you asleep in an hour. I've had xanax that were little green ovals and smaller orange ovals though. They are like .5mg and 1mg when the bars are 2mg

yeah i ran it to him

we call those footballs.....i think he had those or some klonopin

sounds bout right, i definitely ain't have no breakable bar

my boy was swimming either way lol

shit had me stuck my first time in N.O.

I got pics in places I dont remember, pics of foods I dont even eat, I got lost across the street from my own hotel and had to call the lifeline

she says people would speak to me and I'd just look at em

I dont fw none of that zombie shit no more

Lol first time I took a bar I took the whole thing cuz I figured I could handle it. I remember going to lay down in bed at like 7pm. Later that night my roommate came home and woke me up to go to the bar. I dont remember none of it. I had gotten out of bed then went and got shitfaced with my friends and woke up the next day wondering why the hell I feel so hungover. Heard from roommate we went out and all this stupid shit I had done and said then i was like "aw hell." Went to my room, took half of a bar and slept that shit off all day.

One time me and my old roommate were hanging out with this chick he knew who was super hippyish. We were in this tiny place called eklutna. It's more of an area than it is a town there are no stores, just houses randomly in this huge area of land. She knew some guy who was a indie chemist that made drugs in the area. I cant remember what they are called but there is a subculture of chemists who are also called psychonauts that create their own chemical compounds that can make you trip. Literally these people have made drugs that have only been experienced by themselves and whoever they share with. This isnt just an alaskan thing, this is a country wide thing. A lot of them stay under the radar just buying little amounts of supplies and keeping to themselves. This guy we met, he was one of those guys.

We are walking down this dirt road to go see if hes home. Luckily enough hes sitting on his front stairs as soon as we walk by. Just the dirtiest white person you could imagine. Deadlocked hair, long ass beard, tore up clothes. The girl walks In front of us and says hi to him and immediately he asks her "you wanna trip??" And she goes "yeah if my friends can join" and he agrees. We all make our introductions and this guy explains what he does and how hes been making what's called 2CE a more popular drug that's similar to lsd in a way. We see his lab have small chat them he brings a bag of white powder with us back to the front deck.

We circle up, he makes 4 big ass lines. He goes first, I end up going last. When it's my turn I snort it up and can feel an immediate change, literally as it's going up my nose. I finish it and sit up and everyone's faces looks like they have some tribal tat or some shit on their faces. I knew it wasnt real, but it was weird. My roommate and the girl stand up and start throwing up over the railing. I'm sitting there like "damn loud, you might have outdone yourself this time". Hippy dude is talking to me about how this is normal to throw up but he let's out a laugh that sounded super sinister but I was probably just high af. Shit was kind of echoing. I'm trying to focus on something to not freak out and I'm just looking at trees watching them bend side to side with the breeze.

I eventually calmed down a bit as my roommate and friend joined back in the convo but we were all tripping hard as fuck. Lots of laughs. We went on some walks in the woods and dude brought us to some creek and was playing guitar as we just sat there listening to the water run. Had to of been there for 3-4 hours lmfao. Was one of the most hippy experiences I've ever had. That one line kept me tripping hard for a solid 10 hours then when I was finally sobering up I had to drive 40 mins back to town with an intense body high. Shit was wild af.

its funny and weird.....but when it comes to drugs I trust those types of people more than a street dealer in the city

I know they really want you to get bent...like they're proud of their product....its not just about making a dollar with them

they aint finna cut shit, if anything you bout to get sumn stronger than what you bargained for lol

its funny and weird.....but when it comes to drugs I trust those types of people more than a street dealer in the city

I know they really want you to get bent...like they're proud of their product....its not just about making a dollar with them

they aint finna cut shit, if anything you bout to get sumn stronger than what you bargained for lol

Oh absolutely. This dude was really about that drug life. Not even in a junkie kind of way but in a legit science type of way. He wouldn't stfu about how interesting it was that just certain combinations of chemicals can make you feel different things. Even with his lab being homemade it was still super clean cuz the smallest contamination could completely ruin a batch. This dude had a little group of indie chemists that would all create their own batches of shit and trade them amongst eachother. He was a super interesting dude tbh lol I know hes gotta be crazy though living out there on his own tripping every day and only having contact with folks so many times per month.

One time me and my old roommate were hanging out with this chick he knew who was super hippyish. We were in this tiny place called eklutna. It's more of an area than it is a town there are no stores, just houses randomly in this huge area of land. She knew some guy who was a indie chemist that made drugs in the area. I cant remember what they are called but there is a subculture of chemists who are also called psychonauts that create their own chemical compounds that can make you trip. Literally these people have made drugs that have only been experienced by themselves and whoever they share with. This isnt just an alaskan thing, this is a country wide thing. A lot of them stay under the radar just buying little amounts of supplies and keeping to themselves. This guy we met, he was one of those guys.

this shit...man those chemist ass dudes are out of control with those "deisigner drugs." coming to you with shit thats just letters. my boy was talkin about this dude that made one that targeted EVERY pleasure receptor in your body. flooding it with dopamine and seratonin...he ended up in a coma on the first try. prob off living some other life or something.

this shit...man those chemist ass dudes are out of control with those "deisigner drugs." coming to you with shit thats just letters. my boy was talkin about this dude that made one that targeted EVERY pleasure receptor in your body. flooding it with dopamine and seratonin...he ended up in a coma on the first try. prob off living some other life or something.

straight wiggin!

22_jump_street_tripping_out_gif_by_n1nj4j4k3-d87t0xm.gif

I told y'all about when me and the wife copped edibles last year right after weed became 100% legal out here. Got gummies, a sublingual liquid, and a cookie.

Mind you, I haven't smoked shit since just after In My Lifetime Vol. 1 dropped.

We copped the sublingual drops first. We both tried the shit but nothing happened to either of us.

The next day we went to a different dispensary down the way from us and copped the cookie and the gummies. I ate half the cookie in the parking lot and we went to the crib. About an hour later that shit hit me HOARD!!! Wife needed me to go pick up a prescription at the walgreens down the way from us. The whole time I was driving there I was spacing out at the stoplights and every stop sign. I was zoning out the whole time I was in there. Cashier asked me some shit and I was pausing in between words. I struggled to hold it together. Kept shaking my head to come back to reality. Getting back to the apartment was treacherous 'cause every time I stopped the car for any reason I would space out. I think I sat in the parking lot at the crib for a couple of minutes just staring off at nothing.

I finally got in the crib and gave her the meds and told her what had happened. I was spacing out just talking to her. I tried to get back to work but I could even focus right. I laid out on the couch and tried to sleep it off. 8 hours later and I was still high as fuck. I was barely able to cook dinner 'cause I kept spacing out. I didn't fully come down for something like 14 hours.

We ended up giving that shit away. Haven't fucked with it since.

lmao I'd call you washed if that shit didnt happen to damn near everybody

i've still yet to try any baked edibles.....I had some gummies that were cool, but I was smoking too so i really dont know if they were hittin like that

I cant imagine it being too serious as high as my tolerance is

lmao I'd call you washed if that shit didnt happen to damn near everybody

i've still yet to try any baked edibles.....I had some gummies that were cool, but I was smoking too so i really dont know if they were hittin like that

I cant imagine it being too serious as high as my tolerance is

This is the mentality everyone has pre-edibles that leads to disaster lmao

It's an entirely different high when you eat it. It's not too hard to make the butter/oil for the recipes too: I usually just toss ground up weed in the Crock-Pot with oil, put it on the lowest setting and let it cook for like 12 hours.

Back