Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad trips

Herbal Kint

The devil is in the details
Sometimes we do drugs and sometimes the drugs do us. Rep a time it went all bad for you or somepne around you

I went to a concert in Oakland with the homies when I was 18. A little before we get there, we smoked a couple of bowls and a blunt, then headed inside.

We get in there and it's hella cramped and hot. They had a fan on, but all it did was blow around more hot air than anything. We had brought some more herb with us into the show, but since we had never been the venue before we waited to see someone else spark and guaged the reaction.

When we saw someone else burn and nothing happened, we sparked another blunt and passed it around. I was starting to feel a little woozy and the music started sounding distorted. Had me like, damn, maybe the homie who sold this to me laced it up.

A couple of minutes later, one of my homeboys fell forward and landed on me. I started laughing because he was a clown type of dude and in my mind I was like "this dude is acting as retarded in public as he does in private"

I shoved him off me, he fell to the ground and started doing the thriller dance on the floor:

giphy (1).gif

I looked over and saw my boys were frozen in fear while the homie seemingly had a seizure before us. As soon as he stopped shaking I picked him up off the ground and was like "you good?"

He said he was good, took two steps and fell straight down again, landing on his back. He just laid there perfectly still with his eyes open. He didn't move for a while and I was pretty sure homie was dead. Either way, we needed to get out of there.

All of a sudden, the DJ jumped off the stage and helped me drag dude out the door. By the time my boys snapped out of their fear trance, he had already woken up and was outside.

We had more drugs on us, so we got the hell out of there before the ambulance showed up.

My dealer denied he sprinkled anything on that herb, but to this day Im still 50/50 on it

your boy just had a heat stroke or some shit

and you almost did too

most of the times at them parties when people fall out, its because its too hot and druggies dont really drink water like that lol

I fell out in a restaurant like 3-4 months ago.....had only smoked and drank a few beers......im sittin down eating and all of a sudden i break into a sweat and i couldnt hear shit my woman was saying.....next thing I know im getting woke up by paramedics.....i refused attention but hit the dr the next day.....dude said he aint seen nobody that healthy in a while *shrugs*

anyway, never really had a "bad trip" cuz i've never done any real hallucinogens

I've blacked out on norcos before....was playing GTA w/ the crew and nobody even noticed lol......I woke up with my arms under me and got up and kept playing...party convo was still going as normal....it was probably only a few mins but it felt like i had slept all night

I got certain shit thats stuck in my brain from X nights.....certain songs and shit I hear every time they kick in and the inside of my bottom lip is scarred from chewing on it...

my only bad stories are from alcohol, which is my least favorite thing to consume lol.....from trying to fight at family reunions to falling thru screen doors to sleeping on my mama's porch all night......yeah, fuck vodka

and you almost did too

most of the times at them parties when people fall out, its because its too hot and druggies dont really drink water like that lol

I fell out in a restaurant like 3-4 months ago.....had only smoked and drank a few beers......im sittin down eating and all of a sudden i break into a sweat and i couldnt hear shit my woman was saying.....next thing I know im getting woke up by paramedics.....i refused attention but hit the dr the next day.....dude said he aint seen nobody that healthy in a while *shrugs*
Was your doctor high?

nah man....ran blood work and did a physical and all

he's a young asian guy he said "you strong, you play sport" lmao

just told me to drink water and get proper sleep
Lol...you play sport....lol.

Man I'm just fuckin with you.

Told you I dont want no problem.

I laughed too, cuz I dont play shit

what about your "bad trips" tho mane, no derail

yeah but what about that time you downed a sweet tea and stood up too fast

shit was lit, right?
Man...if I get up fast ..go up steps and piss.....I get dizzy.

My doctor says it's an actual thing.

Lol

I believe it with all the piss on the floor in public bathrooms

niggas gotta be in the stall like

ian-somerhalder-birthday-december-8-2012-thegiflibrary-2-dizzy.gif

and you almost did too

I'ma have to send homie a card or something, because I've been cursing his name for like 17 years now

I mean I cant say for sure he didnt do shit, but I just dont know of anything you can "sprinkle" on weed that does that

you say ya'll rolled it up, so it wasnt dipped.....even if he had it on the weed itself ya'll woulda been FUCKED UP

Bruh... had the most bizarre trip at the barber shop back in the day. I had been smokin tree for number of years pretty regularly, so it wasnt a big deal.

That day was a Saturday, and my forgetful ass had forgotten to call in to the shop ahead of time to get a reservation for one of the few black owned barber shops in my area, so I knew I got myself into a couple hours wait to get lined up fresh for a party that night.

So I head over to the barber shop, and I run into a dude I knew from Rollin 30's, belizean cat I ain't seen since high school. Bruh let me know he was about to chief one and asked if I wanted to roll, so we hit the corner into the parking lot, shoot the shit just catchin up like niggas do.

So we all done and go back in the barber shop. I sit down in one of the chairs and start trippin like a muhfucka. I heard demonic, distorted voices. Multiple voices... sound Kinda like kendricks voice on the beginning to his control verse but a little deeper

Bruh I'm like tf is this shit. I'm trippin. I knew I had a cool hour till i was up next so i went outside and it was a normal high. So I kicked it out there for a lil bit, trying to understand why I was experiencing this shit.

I go back in and the voices continue. I look around at the other niggas and I'm like damn this shit cant be a coincidence. One of these niggas had to have done some serious dirt or somethin.

My boy had got his cut before me and while he was walking out... he was like bruh why u lookin like craig on friday? All spaced out n shit. I said u got some fire shit, just enjoying the waves. He says bruh u a trip, hit me up if you need that. We dap it up and he shakes the spot.

I keep it together and the shit continues thru out my entire stay up in that bitch, till the moment I walk out.

To this day that is the first and last time I've ever had an experience like that, and I had experimented with a few other substances. Still dont know what the problem was, really.

im waitin on ONE good story with real drugs lmao

this shit is depressing

whatever happened to Plap??

@Lou Cypher tell us bout the H monster

@Englishdude I know you done hit some DMT or some shit....

we cant let herbs down (even tho he got weed demons too lol)

About 10 years ago I got ahold of some mushrooms. I hadn't done them in a while, but had done them enough (10 times or more) to be pretty casual about it.

My plan was to take them, go for a walk, come home and watch a movie. I ate them, waited about 20 minutes then set out on my journey. My plan was walk to Dolores Park (25 mins away), chill for a second then head back.

On the way to the park they kicked in. I felt cool, but it was more a body high versus visuals. Music sounded good as hell too. With a nice buzz going, I got something to drink and sat down on a bench. I looked at a tree, then saw the stars above me (it was like 9pm) form into a tree pattern in the sky.

Since I was feeling so lovely I decided to keep walking around. I went over to Haight Street and thought I heard someone say something to me. I took off my head phones and saw a homeless dude looking at me. I asked him what he said and his reply was "I aint talking to you! You ain't the only person out here!"

I looked around and saw I absolutely was the only person out there. Had I been sober I would have shrugged it off, but since I was geeked up I was like you know, maybe he's right?

Maybe my ego is too damn big. Maybe I put myself above everyone else. Maybe I think I'm the center of the universe.

And with the ramblings of that crazy dude, I spent the next two hours in a introspective hell. All of a sudden, it was like I had a preacher in my head who was telling me all the ways I was an as*hole nonstop. Paranoia set in pretty heavy too so I felt like I was being watched by everyone passing me on the street.

I turned back towards the house and had to piss bad. I staggered along and street lights were bending towards me and all the colors were super bright. Finally, after what seemed like ages I found a porta jon and emptied my bladder. As soon as I started pissing the walls of the thing bled.

You know how after you hold a piss for a long time you still feel like you have to go? I had that feeling for a few more blocks and was like, damn, maybe something is wrong with my d*ck? Lemme pull it out and see what's the matter.

I caught myself and was like yo, what are you doing???? You can't do stuff like that!

Feeling like I degenerated into something less than human, I walked home as quick as I could.

It took me an hour to walk a mile. By the end of it all I could think was I wish I could give my mom a hug.

Haven't done mushrooms since lmao

Last edited:
About 10 years ago I got ahold of some mushrooms. I hadn't done them in a while, but had done them enough (10 times are more) to be pretty casual about it.

My plan was to take them, go for a walk, come home and watch a movie. I ate them, waited about 20 minutes then set out on my journey. My plan was walk to Dolores Park (25 mins away), chill for a second then head back.

On the way to the park they kicked in. I felt cool, but it was more a body high versus visuals. Music sounded good as hell too. With a nice buzz going, I got something to drink and sat down on a bench. I looked at a tree, then saw the stars above me (it was like 9pm) form into a tree pattern in the sky.

Since I was feeling so lovely I decided to keep walking around. I went over to Haight Street and thought I heard someone say something to me. I took off my head phones and saw a homeless dude looking at me. I asked him what he said and his reply was "I aint talking to you! You ain't the only person out here!"

I looked around and saw I absolutely was the only person out there. Had I been sober I would have shrugged it off, but since I was geeked up I was like you know, maybe he's right?

Maybe my ego is too damn big. Maybe I put myself above everyone else. Maybe I think I'm the center of the universe.

And with the ramblings of that crazy dude, I spent the next two hours in a introspective hell. All of a sudden, it was like I had a preacher in my head who was telling me all the ways I was an as*hole nonstop. Paranoia set in pretty heavy too so I felt like I was being watched by everyone passing me on the street.

I turned back towards the house and had to piss bad. I staggered along and street lights were bending towards me and all the colors were super bright. Finally, after what seemed like ages I found a porta jon and emptied my bladder. As soon as I started pissing the walls of the thing bled.

You know how after you hold a piss for a long time you still feel like you have to go? I had that feeling for a few more blocks and was like, damn, maybe something is wrong with my d*ck? Lemme pull it out and see what's the matter.

I caught myself and was like yo, what are you doing???? You can't do stuff like that!

Feeling like I degenerated into something like than human, I walked home as quick as I could.

It took me an hour to walk a mile. By the end of it all I could think was I wish I could give my mom a hug.

Haven't done mushrooms since lmao
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
That hobo fucked you all the way up

tenor.gif

my boy

ive always wanted to try shrooms or DMT ever since fear and loathing

shit seems like a blast....I aint going nowhere tho lol

interesting to me that you said you planned on going home to watch a movie....is that something you would normally do on them?

is the movie all fucked up?

im asking because tv is the absolute last thing I wanna do when geeked on anything, so I just cant imagine

Back