Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad trips

I remember taking some edibles and going to bed shortly after.

I dont remember what i was dreaming about but the shit was funny cuz i would wake up laughing out my sleep like the joker, look around , and fall back asleep.

I did that shit 6 times. My ol lady did not like that shit

I remember taking some edibles and going to bed shortly after.

I dont remember what i was dreaming about but the shit was funny cuz i would wake up laughing out my sleep like the joker, look around , and fall back asleep.

I did that shit 6 times. My ol lady did not like that shit

most women are terrified of all that kinda shit, but they mean well

I had a bag of those little korova mini cookies. I watched my brother smash a bag of em and keep it pushing. Dropped me off at the airport and everything.
I get these mfs home and I'm like ah they're small and I est two. I get hit up to go to brunch shortly after and I'm like cool I'm down. As I get in my car its hitting me. I'm sittin in my car looking left right left right real fast because idk where my fkn parking is. I start thinking that maybe if I gas it real hard the cars gonna see I'm tryna go and let it up for me...smh...I finally find it and get to the place. I'm AAAAALL INSIDE MY HEAD right now. My mind splits into high me and sober me. Sober me is like calm tf down, and high me is asking myself why are the words on the menu like that and what are words, howd they get to be words. can people hear me yelling the 2nd syllable of every multi syllable word because I feel like I'm shouting. Then it turns into I'm not hungry but I'll get a BLT combo. Best BLT ever. I'm high af by the time brunch is done and people start asking what I'm gonna do next. I'm tryna hold it together and just say ima go home. On my way home I pass a popeyes and think to myself that that would hit the spot....brunch wasnt even 10min ago. I go to popeyes and get that meal for 2 thing. BEST POPEYES EVER. Get home and pass out. I wake up about 8 hours later still high like... is-this-going-to-be-forever.jpg ...pass back out and wake up the next day, back in the game.

Those salvia vids got me dying lmao...

Only thing I’ve ever done was smoke waaaay to much weed and passed out...y’all can keep these “brink of existence” trips...I’m cool lol

Last edited:
I "tried" acid or what was supposed to be.....was with a bunch of white kids and we were smoking and drinking too so I was buzzing and they had all the strobe lights and shit going in the house....the reason I called bullshit is because I swear the whole "buzz" i thought I had faded when the lights and music stopped....made me wonder if I was just kidding myself on some placebo shit lol.....still dont think it was real

Nah real acid is an unmistaken mindfuck, full hallucinations etc. you got ripped off

Reactions: 1/2
im waitin on ONE good story with real drugs lmao

this shit is depressing

whatever happened to Plap??

@Lou Cypher tell us bout the H monster

@Englishdude I know you done hit some DMT or some shit....

we cant let herbs down (even tho he got weed demons too lol)
Ain't no bad trips with H. Just a lot of sleeping and happy feelings

im waitin on ONE good story with real drugs lmao

this shit is depressing

whatever happened to Plap??

@Lou Cypher tell us bout the H monster

@Englishdude I know you done hit some DMT or some shit....

we cant let herbs down (even tho he got weed demons too lol)

Lol Na I don’t fuck with psychedelics, only tried shrooms once.

Had a batch of dodgy X before tho, can’t remember the full night memories are fractured.

50+ year old guy down my local bar sold them to me, used to have decent coke so I assumed the pills were good too.

Purchased 20 this was around the time I was a pill head so I was always double dropping. Had a concert coming up on the weekend was gunna take them too, think it was a Wednesday when I got them so means my boy thought we’d try them out before goin all out on the weekend.

Both double dropped, didn’t take too long to come up, was all good for about an hour until I went too piss, was in a tiled cubicle and all the tiles started changing colours and some weird gremlin thing kept occasionally appearing out of the tiles. This was when I knew I was in for a long night.

Then I started sweating out and spinning so I sat on the toilet to regain focus, thought I was only in there for 5-10 mins but a few people came looking for me said I was in there for 2 hours, hallucinations of the gremlin thing went but everything was still alternating colours.

I remember having a drink or two more and then blackout till the morning, when I woke up to my alarm for work going off sprawled out in my front garden covered in snail/slug trails lol.

Sold them at the concert at purchased others that were fine.

Yea fuck Salvia was gunna try it but one of my boys done it and warned me off it, said he hit it and turned into a jigsaw puzzle and started melting into the sofa.

I heard that was an effect of salvia, you feel like you're merging with objects.

yeah I saw a video where one guy kinda narrated his whole trip and put it throughout the video, explaining what was happening

said he was part of the floor......he was conscious enough to know it wasnt real but he said he couldnt break free from it....in the video he started rolling around and shit on the floor and he sad that was the part of him trying to escape....he kept asking his friends to pull him out

I don't do drugs anymore

But I sure as HELL ain't doing something that would have me crying hysterically

My boy was back in the war or something

i think those reactions are out of fear

when you're "gone" and in a place you never knew could exist im sure it fucks with some people

the ones I've seen where the person just laid back and relaxed, and had cool calm friends watching them and not laughing and shit, they seemed to have a pleasant experience

seems like the general misconception is it makes you think you died and you just wanna come back

I WANT to go to another world, so I doubt I'd fight it or freak out

i think those reactions are out of fear

when you're "gone" and in a place you never knew could exist im sure it fucks with some people

the ones I've seen where the person just laid back and relaxed, and had cool calm friends watching them and not laughing and shit, they seemed to have a pleasant experience

seems like the general misconception is it makes you think you died and you just wanna come back

I WANT to go to another world, so I doubt I'd fight it or freak out

From what I've seen with salvia and DMT, they just tap into your primal instincts. No rational thinking, just whatever emotions you have at the time.

If you're chill and in a good place, youll encounter that. But if your mindset is somewhere else or youre tripping off something, be prepared to meet it in that other reality.

I hear you about not fighting it (NH), but then again, you never know you're gonna fight until it happens

ima try to find some of the dmt inspired art work

yeah im tryna go here........beatboxin w/ my eyes, listening to colors and shit

650865225-10264241_705367039507067_601358838478793206_o_o.jpg

vx3cl2e.jpg

6e678a70f0b4694a1a230e1d6431295a.jpg

yeah im tryna go here........beatboxin w/ my eyes, listening to colors and shit

650865225-10264241_705367039507067_601358838478793206_o_o.jpg

vx3cl2e.jpg

6e678a70f0b4694a1a230e1d6431295a.jpg

There is a book written by Dr. Rick Strassman called "The Spirit Molecule" that documents the DMT experiments he performed with willing patients.

Some percentage of them reported having sex with either Aliens or Insects.

You ready for them Mothra cheeks my dude???

Back