Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad trips

I smoked DMT but burned it so it wasnt as effective. Pretty paralyzing introspective trip for like 5min then I was back to normal.

nigga wasnt even there, it was a empty Wendy's cup
tenor.gif

I smoked DMT but burned it so it wasnt as effective. Pretty paralyzing introspective trip for like 5min then I was back to normal.

what happened you had the wrong kinda pipe or what?

you just hit it once?

I've read so many articles from scientists and shit that sound dope af.....they sat and documented everything while smoking it for hours

ima try to find some of the dmt inspired art work

what happened you had the wrong kinda pipe or what?

you just hit it once?

I've read so many articles from scientists and shit that sound dope af.....they sat and documented everything while smoking it for hours

ima try to find some of the dmt inspired art work
Yeah, had a lil meth pipe (for somking DMT only), it burns super easy and it stops working if burned. You're suppose to use a vaporizer, my patna has one and actually makes his own DMT, but I havent had a chance to get out there yet.

You develop an immediate tolerance to it so you should like 30 min or so between hits, suppose to last for about 15 min.

I worked with a hippie named Pinecone. He was at some dirty hippie festival and holding a VILE of acid up above his face to see how much was in it. You see where this is going. Shit opened up and dumped on his face. If you know anything about acid aka how small an amount you need to go crazy for 5 hours you know an accidental vile to the face is not good lol, you’re headed for Fear and Loathing territory and may not come back. He knew damn well how fucked he was, I can’t imagine the panic like “oh fuck what is above to happen to me”

I wasn’t there for this btw I just know his version of the story. So yea shit kicks in and according to him he had be restrained by multiple cops and drugged at the hospital to calm down. He says after he was sedated they didn’t know what to do with him so they dropped him back off at the field of the festival once he was less severely fucked lol.

He heard voices and was not right for a year. Tbh it’s amazing he’s as normal as he is now, coulda been totally nuts. After his friends stopped feeling bad for him they now fuck with him and whisper shit and make noises to make him think he’s trippin out again like assholes lol. Kid is only 20 still.

tenor.gif

my boy

ive always wanted to try shrooms or DMT ever since fear and loathing

shit seems like a blast....I aint going nowhere tho lol

interesting to me that you said you planned on going home to watch a movie....is that something you would normally do on them?

is the movie all fucked up?

im asking because tv is the absolute last thing I wanna do when geeked on anything, so I just cant imagine

Ironically I watched Fear and Loathing on mushrooms with the homies a few years prior. I'd seen it before just blazed and on shrooms I noticed parts of the movie that hadnt stuck out before and the visuals were crazy.

Also when you're on mushrooms your sense of time gets messed up. There were like 3 or 4 times we stood up, thought the movie was over, dapped each other up and were like alright then, only for the movie to start back up.

Basically, I think I had the plan I had because I was treating shrooms like they were just some regular every day stuff.

Bad idea! My whole plan was dumb as hell from the jump, especially the leaving the house by myself at night time part.

Your setting has to be right when you do them. If you don't respect the shrooms and their power, you will a couple of hours later

I have done shrooms and Molly and never had a bad trip.

Outside of a little paranoia and dizziness that forced me to take a nap, I've never had a bad buzz from smoking trees.

I worked with a hippie named Pinecone. He was at some dirty hippie festival and holding a VILE of acid up above his face to see how much was in it. You see where this is going. Shit opened up and dumped on his face. If you know anything about acid aka how small an amount you need to go crazy for 5 hours you know an accidental vile to the face is not good lol, you’re headed for Fear and Loathing territory and may not come back. He knew damn well how fucked he was, I can’t imagine the panic like “oh fuck what is above to happen to me”

I wasn’t there for this btw I just know his version of the story. So yea shit kicks in and according to him he had be restrained by multiple cops and drugged at the hospital to calm down. He says after he was sedated they didn’t know what to do with him so they dropped him back off at the field of the festival once he was less severely fucked lol.

He heard voices and was not right for a year. Tbh it’s amazing he’s as normal as he is now, coulda been totally nuts. After his friends stopped feeling bad for him they now fuck with him and whisper shit and make noises to make him think he’s trippin out again like assholes lol. Kid is only 20 still.

I "tried" acid or what was supposed to be.....was with a bunch of white kids and we were smoking and drinking too so I was buzzing and they had all the strobe lights and shit going in the house....the reason I called bullshit is because I swear the whole "buzz" i thought I had faded when the lights and music stopped....made me wonder if I was just kidding myself on some placebo shit lol.....still dont think it was real

Ironically I watched Fear and Loathing on mushrooms with the homies a few years prior. I'd seen it before just blazed and on shrooms I noticed parts of the movie that hadnt stuck out before and the visuals were crazy.

Also when you're on mushrooms your sense of time gets messed up. There were like 3 or 4 times we stood up, thought the movie was over, dapped each other up and were like alright then, only for the movie to start back up.

Basically, I think I had the plan I had because I was treating shrooms like they were just some regular every day stuff.

Bad idea! My whole plan was dumb as hell from the jump, especially the leaving the house by myself at night time part.

Your setting has to be right when you do them. If you don't respect the shrooms and their power, you will a couple of hours later

lol yeah thats what I was thinking....hence my comment about not going anywhere.....and I know my mind is fucked up so I definitely have to be in a safe, comfortable setting......people say your trip completely depends on whats in your mind, and can be great or terrifying

so yeah, at home in a closed setting with sober family nearby sounds like the way to go......its desolate and quiet where we live so after the first time I feel like Id go outside and be fine....unless the pond tries to swallow me or some shit

Last edited:
Took some salvia a few times.
I was by myself at home. Hit it and held til I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm giggling and shit, walking out my front door. I start walking down my street to this school bus I see at the end, but the whole time I'm like "damn I'm forgetting something I'm forgetting something." As I get to the bus I'm like "oh shit my body, I forgot my body!" I turn around and start back towards the house and I see something/someone slumped over on the sidewalk just in front of my house. Get up close and it's me. I say "WTF?!" and as soon as I finish that phrase I'm opening my eyes and I'm sittin on the fukkin sidewalk.

I had one that had me living a whole life in that good burger movie with Keenan and Kel. But i was bummed the whole time because I had this vague ass memory that I had another life that didnt involve me working at a hamburger place and this wasnt it. Like I got old and shit and was still flippin burgers. I woke up on my bed happy as hell. My friend was asking me why I was so happy and I told her why. Then I said I never wanted to do salvia again, because it had me thinking I could end up being a vegetable. Like what if mfs in comas and shit are in shit like that, off living another life and shit. Fucked with me too much.

Took some salvia a few times.
I was by myself at home. Hit it and held til I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm giggling and shit, walking out my front door. I start walking down my street to this school bus I see at the end, but the whole time I'm like "damn I'm forgetting something I'm forgetting something." As I get to the bus I'm like "oh shit my body, I forgot my body!" I turn around and start back towards the house and I see something/someone slumped over on the sidewalk just in front of my house. Get up close and it's me. I say "WTF?!" and as soon as I finish that phrase I'm opening my eyes and I'm sittin on the fukkin sidewalk.

I had one that had me living a whole life in that good burger movie with Keenan and Kel. But i was bummed the whole time because I had this vague ass memory that I had another life that didnt involve me working at a hamburger place and this wasnt it. Like I got old and shit and was still flippin burgers. I woke up on my bed happy as hell. My friend was asking me why I was so happy and I told her why. Then I said I never wanted to do salvia again, because it had me thinking I could end up being a vegetable. Like what if mfs in comas and shit are in shit like that, off living another life and shit. Fucked with me too much.

had to do my googles on that one....ran across a few videos of people who supposedly did it.....they're just laid out and happy lol

this sounds like another one of those things you should stay inside and do, in a good mood and mental space

I always thought that about people in comas too....they gotta be off in dreamland doing something....the mind is too vast not to be....unless it happens when you're a baby or something

had to do my googles on that one....ran across a few videos of people who supposedly did it.....they're just laid out and happy lol

this sounds like another one of those things you should stay inside and do, in a good mood and mental space

I always thought that about people in comas too....they gotta be off in dreamland doing something....the mind is too vast not to be....unless it happens when you're a baby or something

You're supposed to have a sitter to make sure you dont do shit like end up outside or to keep you in a good place because that mf can go LEFT.

I have this friend that's done just about every drug ever. We were heading to the beach and I know he hadn't heard of it so I was gonna put him on. He wanted to smoke while he was driving like it was some weed. I told him he couldn't and he was offended af. Like his drug resume should've vouched for him or something. I was telling him that this was a diff animal. So we get to the beach and he takes a hit. Hes askin questions about what he should do while hes still holding it in. I just say wait and hold on. He starts freaking out sayin he cant feel his legs and hes gone. When he comes back hes like "dog wtf is that?!" Hes legit mad that something beat him. To the point he wants a rematch. We send our friend to get some more and she grabs the strongest shit. He didnt know. He had ordered the ufc fights and we were gonna watch em. this mf takes a hit as hes tryna find the channel and freaks out saying he cant do it and takes off running outta the house. Look out the window and that mf is out in the yard spinning in a circle. He took his L and didnt want any more. Didnt stop him from putting everyone he knew on the shit, both knowingly and unknowingly. This mf would load bowls and pass it to our other friends and watch em.

faaawk no.....thats a sure shot way to get beat tf up

we dont play none of them games

im in a small town tho.....I rarely find black folks that do ANY of this other shit lol

we be deep at the homie's crib, and only a few of us will hit the dab rig

everybody else runs off like "naaaaah fuck that" lmao

lmaoooooo

aside from whatever infant flashback he had, that shit was hilarious

a big collective fuck no from my boy tho...he say "you playin wit LIFE"

judging by the still shots for the suggested vids, i got a new genre of funny shit to pull up on the tv when we smoke

That man was CRYING lollll
That's what I'm sayin, that shit takes you somewhere else. You just kinda along for the ride.

I will say that when you come back tho, you feel good.

That's what I'm sayin, that shit takes you somewhere else. You just kinda along for the ride.

so wait, the number w/ the X is the potency?

i gotta do some research cuz the whole game is fucked up now

people putting anything in a bag tryna make a dollar no matter what

I know ima have to head west to come up on that

everything im watching supports this

my boy right here seen the pearly gates......he came back like that shit was the livest lmao

"theres a place.......you gotta try it"

"life changed and I was dead.....i'll tell you in a minute"

i've heard enough

so wait, the number w/ the X is the potency?

i gotta do some research cuz the whole game is fucked up now

people putting anything in a bag tryna make a dollar no matter what

I know ima have to head west to come up on that

the X thing is the concentration or what not. I feel like some of those high ass numbers are bs. tbh 5-10x is more than good enough..

Back