Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad trips

I went to a concert in Oakland with the homies when I was 18. A little before we get there, we smoked a couple of bowls and a blunt, then headed inside.

We get in there and it's hella cramped and hot. They had a fan on, but all it did was blow around more hot air than anything. We had brought some more herb with us into the show, but since we had never been the venue before we waited to see someone else spark and guaged the reaction.

When we saw someone else burn and nothing happened, we sparked another blunt and passed it around. I was starting to feel a little woozy and the music started sounding distorted. Had me like, damn, maybe the homie who sold this to me laced it up.

A couple of minutes later, one of my homeboys fell forward and landed on me. I started laughing because he was a clown type of dude and in my mind I was like "this dude is acting as retarded in public as he does in private"

I shoved him off me, he fell to the ground and started doing the thriller dance on the floor:

View attachment 72519

I looked over and saw my boys were frozen in fear while the homie seemingly had a seizure before us. As soon as he stopped shaking I picked him up off the ground and was like "you good?"

He said he was good, took two steps and fell straight down again, landing on his back. He just laid there perfectly still with his eyes open. He didn't move for a while and I was pretty sure homie was dead. Either way, we needed to get out of there.

All of a sudden, the DJ jumped off the stage and helped me drag dude out the door. By the time my boys snapped out of their fear trance, he had already woken up and was outside.

We had more drugs on us, so we got the hell out of there before the ambulance showed up.

My dealer denied he sprinkled anything on that herb, but to this day Im still 50/50 on it

Lol @ his boy Thriller dancing on the floor...

clarence-laugh-o.gif

This is the mentality everyone has pre-edibles that leads to disaster lmao

It's an entirely different high when you eat it. It's not too hard to make the butter/oil for the recipes too: I usually just toss ground up weed in the Crock-Pot with oil, put it on the lowest setting and let it cook for like 12 hours.

Maaaaaan look: I saw the memes, read about how edible were sneaky and all that, I simply didn't expect it to hit like THAT.

Maaaaaan look: I saw the memes, read about how edible were sneaky and all that, I simply didn't expect it to hit like THAT.

I don't think anything can really prepare you for what it's gonna be like, especially since it's different for each person

Just expect to not do anything for the rest of the day lmao

Also to anyone who hasn't done them, if you're sitting/laying down and haven't started feeling the first dose do NOT eat another one. You're gonna feel both as soon as you stand back up

lmao I'd call you washed if that shit didnt happen to damn near everybody

i've still yet to try any baked edibles.....I had some gummies that were cool, but I was smoking too so i really dont know if they were hittin like that

I cant imagine it being too serious as high as my tolerance is

This is the mentality everyone has pre-edibles that leads to disaster lmao

It's an entirely different high when you eat it. It's not too hard to make the butter/oil for the recipes too: I usually just toss ground up weed in the Crock-Pot with oil, put it on the lowest setting and let it cook for like 12 hours.

this is what fucked me up. like i said, i watched my brother smash the whole bag and keep it pushin. whats 2 lil ass cookies...

DcB2I7uVQAEaP33.jpg

def didnt consider the fact that that mf chain smokes blunts by himself...
i will say tho...he ate a 500mg brownie that got his ass! LOL that shit was sposed to be like 10 "doses" and he ate that mf in one shot.

I smoked salvia once and I felt like the clouds was swallowing me up and then after I just laughed for a few minutes and it was gone in like 6 minutes.

But it was the trippiest thing I ever felt.

Salvia definitely one of the weirdest things I've ever tried. Did that shit maybe 8 times and everytime I can't say it was a bad trip but it definitely wasnt a super fun time haha

Back