Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Little Boy Goes Off on Cops & Store Security

its been a common theme in this thread...
lets not be disingenuous here

Like I said earlier

While I applaud that young man for asking for badge numbers, names and and documenting his run in with the cops... I cant condone him in the second video gettin buck talking bout he gon fight grown ass folks and police.

I'm all for documenting your experience with these assholes... but don't put yourself in a situation to get fucked up or killed just so you can show off for whoever is watching your live...which is what it seems like to me that he was doing.

Nobody is saying this kid cussin and acting tough for his live by gettin all up in cops face is a worthy offense of being gunned down. Ur the one that shouldn't be disingenuous by trying to say folks are making an argument they are not.

We know how these cops get down....many black folks have been shot for less... including children..

My only point was... don't give these muhfuckas ANOTHER reason to try and justify shooting you.

Like I said earlier

Nobody is saying this kid cussin and acting tough for his live by gettin all up in cops face is a worthy offense of being gunned down. Ur the one that shouldn't be disingenuous by trying to say folks are making an argument they are not.

We know how these cops get down....many black folks have been shot for less... including children..

My only point was... don't give these muhfuckas ANOTHER reason to try and justify shooting you.

so ur issue should be with the cops, if cops are this easily “triggered” we should be pushing for them to leave the force. they r ill-equipped to deal with a wide range of ppl

you may not like this type of resistance but there is nothing wrong with him speaking his mind and defending himself.

i also expect 10 yr olds to behave like 10 yr olds

:ualreadyknow:

Aint nothing funny or cute about a boy throwing an essence, a temper tantrum

We got enough dudes out here going on emo laced tirades. I dont know how some of yall cosigning this fuckery.

Running off at the mouth about shit you're not going to do, empty ass threats is not a characteristic to instill in young men.
I co-sign the disregard for their authority

He was disrespected and met it with an appropriate response

They need to be embarrassed. Respect is earned and if they continue to start with disrespect, can’t keep cupping our nuts. Everyday a young boy get a gun pulled on him by a cop for FTD and lose his innocence or his life

It being funny is just a plus, I’m applauding the hanging of his nuts. We have to Stop normalizing police arresting, detaining, pulling out on us.

They need to be embarrassed. Respect is earned and if they continue to start with disrespect, can’t keep cupping our nuts. Everyday a young boy get a gun pulled on him by a cop for FTD and lose his innocence or his life

It being funny is just a plus, I’m applauding the hanging of his nuts. We have to Stop normalizing police arresting, detaining, pulling out on us.

so ur issue should be with the cops, if cops are this easily “triggered” we should be pushing for them to leave the force. they ill-equipped to deal with a wide range of ppl

you may not like this type of resistance but there is nothing wrong with him speaking his mind and defending himself.

i also expect 10 yr olds to behave like 10 yr olds

:ualreadyknow:

my issue IS with the cops... lol wtf? I agree 100% with the bolded

I ALSO think someone should teach that young man to control himself a bit better. Theres a difference between defending yourself and just being EXTRA. Him getting all in their faces acting like he gonna fight them to show off for his live just aint a smart move for ANYONE... child or adult.

Be clear.. and I'll say this for a third time. I have no issue with him clowning them, shaming them and asking for badge numbers etc. I took issue with his behavior in the second video.

Him knowing enough to ask for badge numbers... would also lead one to believe that he should know these pigs are looking for any excuse to kill us.... don't give them another reason to justify their bullshit.

my issue IS with the cops... lol wtf? I agree 100% with the bolded

I ALSO think someone should teach that young man to control himself a bit better. Theres a difference between defending yourself and just being EXTRA. Him getting all in their faces acting like he gonna fight them to show off for his live just aint a smart move for ANYONE... child or adult.

Be clear.. and I'll say this for a third time. I have no issue with him clowning them, shaming them and asking for badge numbers etc. I took issue with his behavior in the second video.

Him knowing enough to ask for badge numbers... would also lead one to believe that he should know these pigs are looking for any excuse to kill us.... don't give them another reason to justify their bullshit.

young man? hes 10

why are Black boys rushed into adulthood so early? hes not a young man or adult hes, 10 yrs old.

also philly is very poor and cops only exacerbate social problems here. we dont know what his experiences have been with the cops prior to this video.

i dont see really much that needs to critiqued. lets say the cops did kill him for his mouth, what would be the general publics reaction?

“ he should have shut up and listened to the police”
“he was aggressive” etc

the same narrative thats used when non aggressive Black folxs are killed, so what difference does it make?

young man? hes 10

why are Black boys rushed into adulthood so early? hes not a young man or adult hes, 10 yrs old.

also philly is very poor and cops only exacerbate social problems here. we dont know what his experiences have been with the cops prior to this video.

i dont see really much that needs to critiqued. lets say the cops did kill him for his mouth, what would be the general publics reaction?

“ he should have shut up and listened to the police”
“he was aggressive” etc

the same narrative thats used when non aggressive Black folxs are killed, so what difference does it make?

I find it strange you decided to hone in on me saying young man... lol but ok. Nobody is rushing this kid into adulthood tho.

You don't gotta tell me the cops aint shit.. we all know this.

That being said. Him getting all in their face and poppin off aint gon help his odds if he encounters the wrong one...

Unfortunately we gotta be strategic in our encounters with the cops..I think a lot of us can agree on that.

If you think a child poppin off and getting all in their face acting like ur gonna fight a cop is a smart move...When we know they just looking for ANY reason to kill us well... that's where you and I have a difference of opinion then lol

I find it strange you decided to hone in on me saying young man... lol but ok. Nobody is rushing this kid into adulthood tho.

You don't gotta tell me the cops aint shit.. we all know this.

That being said. Him getting all in their face and poppin off aint gon help his odds if he encounters the wrong one...

Unfortunately we gotta be strategic in our encounters with the cops..I think a lot of us can agree on that.

If you think a child poppin off and getting all in their face acting like ur gonna fight a cop is a smart move...When we know they just looking for ANY reason to kill us well... that's where you and I have a difference of opinion then lol

I guess I relate with youngin because I do the same thing. i dont rag on them or nothing but i challenge them. i scream on them and they leave me tf alone.

if you going to shoot me, youre going to shoot me but ill be damned if i dont express myself or call the fuck shit out.

and ill teach my kids the same things.

I know Black folks just want ppl to stay alive and i know this concern is because yall really love him && dont want nothing to happen to him. i know folks are tired of Black ppl dying by the cops, i get it. i truly do

however, we cant let fear get us to the point we become weak or docile.

its dehumanizing.

i rather die on me feet than my knees

I guess I relate with youngin because I do the same thing. i dont rag on them or nothing but i challenge them. i scream on them and they leave me tf alone.

if you going to shoot me, youre going to shoot me but ill be damned if i dont express myself or call the fuck shit out.

I know Black folks just want ppl to stay alive and i know this concern is because yall really love him && dont want nothing to happen to him. i know folks are tired of Black ppl dying by the cops, i get it. i truly do

its dehumanizing.

I'm all for challenging cops. You can challenge them without doing all that extra shit.

Choosing not to threaten a cop with physical violence as you talk ya shit is not the same as being weak or docile tho lol

So let's take a step back here.

First, the whole premise is that the boy was disrespected. How?
He says "they thought I was stealing". He then admits they found a bunch of stolen shit on his homey. That's a lesson in itself to teach our youngins not to move around ppl that are likely to get you in a wrong place wrong time situation.

So if he's moving with a thief, it's not unreasonable to question whether or not he is stealing too in that moment.

Second, we all know there's a lot of scary cowardly and piece of shit cops out here. That's not our kids fight, it's ours. We shouldn't be placing them in adult situations where their defiance could backfire. As you stated, innocent black children are being gunned down, there's no need make the probability even worse by issuing empty threats. I wouldn't really care if this were an adult, but we're talking about a child here.

Last, this ain't lettin your nuts hang. When I see males carrying on like this it reeks of feminine energy

its dehumanizing.

You scream on the cops and they leave you alone because you're a woman
They ignored his antics because he's a child

Understand that when he becomes a young black man, that likely won't work for him

We have to be very aware of the space we can put ourselves in. You just stated why are black boys rushed into adulthood, that's exactly what he's doing here, putting himself in an adult place

I have to question are some of yall actually currently raising black boys?

Maybe this needs it's own thread, but I'm so tired of screaming and empty threats being looked at as some tough shit, especially when it's done by men (which the boy will be one day)

Maybe in the burbs that shit fly, but I'm an Eastside Detroit nigga. We ain't do that shit when I was coming up because it's weak behavior. You're trying to scare your threat by being loud and irrational

will.gif

Last edited:
So let's take a step back here.

First, the whole premise is that the boy was disrespected. How?
He says "they thought I was stealing". He then admits they found a bunch of stolen shit on his homey. That's a lesson in itself to teach our youngins not to move around ppl that are likely to get you in a wrong place wrong time situation.

So if he's moving with a thief, it's not unreasonable to question whether or not he is stealing too in that moment.

Second, we all know there's a lot of scary cowardly and piece of shit cops out here. That's not our kids fight, it's ours. We shouldn't be placing them in adult situations where their defiance could backfire. As you stated, innocent black children are being gunned down, there's no need make the probability even worse by issuing empty threats. I wouldn't really care if this were an adult, but we're talking about a child here.

Last, this ain't lettin your nuts hang. When I see males carrying on like this it reeks of feminine energy
with a need to prove something.
homie too young to have that type energy.

he has nothing to prove.

if anything.....if he knew his rights properly he should have had them call an adult an not saying nothing.
yea, the badge shit was ok.......but teach him correctly if we teaching him.

we can not support young aggression towards adults. even if they are cops.
they are adults and authority figures.
if he dont respect this now......things can get outta hand for this young man very fast,
with no one to fear or respect their opinion on him.....whats stopping this from growing into a da baby type incident in a few years.

I have to question are some of yall actually currently raising black boys?
people can raise black boys but i will say some people only know what they know.

this is the type of shit that is toxic to us.
you can stand your ground without creating something that its not.

but for some its a way of life to communicate like this. and this is most likely what lil homie is seeing.
and sadly its whats respected.

we as black men should show the ladies and children whats to be respected.
how to handle themselves.
and we should be the ones protecting them by being examples of what to and what not to do.

with a need to prove something.
homie too young to have that type energy.

he has nothing to prove.

if anything.....if he knew his rights properly he should have had them call an adult an not saying nothing.
yea, the badge shit was ok.......but teach him correctly if we teaching him.

we can not support young aggression towards adults. even if they are cops.
they are adults and authority figures.
if he dont respect this now......things can get outta hand for this young man very fast,
with no one to fear or respect their opinion on him.....whats stopping this from growing into a da baby type incident in a few years.

This is where people lose sight of the big picture. I don't condone children getting out of line with adults in general, that's the parents job. I think a lot of ppl are still traumatized from their childhoods feeling like they didn't have a voice so they encourage kids to pop off.

That leads to all sorts of social issues. Everybody ain't gon be playin with your little disrespectful ass child.

Back