Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Little Boy Goes Off on Cops & Store Security

so he was supposed to be nice because he was playing with his life?

It ain't about being nice. It's about not turning a mole hill into a mountain. Someone needs to teach this young child that. It ain't his place to be checking adults, he's a child that is just mimicking the behaviors he's seen.

Because whether it's the police or somebody out here in the street, you can't just turn up and challenge people all the time. Fuck around get ya issue like that

I would disagree he’s not a bad little boy. I’m not saying he’s a criminal. He’s 10 and he’s out there w his buddy shoplifting. That’s not good, that’s bad. If it was your store and you were losing money to theft, you would sing a different tune. The police seemed calm and were trying to figure it out... the boy is way too popoff at the mouth and excited. He knows what he’s doing. Bad is bad, period. He needs new direction. Like Mad said, he’s mimicking what he sees and hears... not the route to go.

Allegedly he stole a bottle or something

low key it’s foul that people called the cops on some lil ass kids
Merchants can't hold a minor in custody for more than 30 minutes to an hour. They have to be released into police custody. That's a legal thing.

The rest of yall stop acting like kids don't go to stores after school or on the weekends to steal candy and games and shit.

Merchants can't hold a minor in custody for more than 30 minutes to an hour. They have to be released into police custody. That's a legal thing.

The rest of yall stop acting like kids don't go to stores after school or on the weekends to steal candy and games and shit.

I’m Guilty

It ain't about being nice. It's about not turning a mole hill into a mountain. Someone needs to teach this young child that. It ain't his place to be checking adults, he's a child that is just mimicking the behaviors he's seen.

Because whether it's the police or somebody out here in the street, you can't just turn up and challenge people all the time. Fuck around get ya issue like that
same as i was thinking.....he can know his right and gotta embarrass himself in the process.
he also knows hes too small for them to do anything.....this can create an aura of invisibility in the future....one day he will be bigger....his mouth will work againstg him then.

knowing when he won and knowing when hes giving away his win. is what he needs to be taught,

and why he got all that money anyway. hes like 11

so cause somebody else does it, that makes it right??

Yall act like yall parents didn’t tell you this shit in elementary.

wait, I forget some of them didn’t .

We all know this but who checks police? They literally do this daily if they can’t handle an irate kid that’s crazy. This ain’t disrespect to a teacher for all we know what if he ain’t do it?

Exactly

I ain't neutering my son for shit like that. I get he said he's not apologizing for standing his ground which he shouldn't but all that other shit wasn't necessary.

Besides that the apology wasn't even genuine so why he make him do that publicly? Shit was a big ass waste of time.

TALK THAT SHIT!

We all know this but who checks police? They literally do this daily if they can’t handle an irate kid that’s crazy. This ain’t disrespect to a teacher for all we know what if he ain’t do it?

Well it damn sure aint a childs job to check the police. Lets not act like this was a rational adult or even young adult, simply asserting their rights. This lil boy talkin bout smacking grown men. You really defending that? This was a child repeating a bunch of emotional bullshit he's seen and heard.

Thats what makes this different. I refuse to condone a child acting like this. And as far as "handling" that boy, they restrained themselves most likely because they were on live stream. Thats still a dangerous game for especially a child to play.

Last edited:
Back