Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Little Boy Goes Off on Cops & Store Security

Well it damn sure aint a childs job to check the police. Lets not act like this was a rational adult or even young adult, simply asserting their rights. This lil boy talkin bout smacking grown men. You really defending that? This was a child repeating a bunch of emotional bullshit he's seen and heard.

Thats what makes this different. I refuse to condone a child acting like this. And as far as "handling" that boy, they restrained themselves most likely because they were on live stream. Thats still a dangerous game for especially a child to play.

I loved every min of it

like i said, philly kids just different lmao

most experience being harassed by the police very early on so the aggression is warranted

While I applaud that young man for asking for badge numbers, names and and documenting his run in with the cops... I cant condone him in the second video gettin buck talking bout he gon fight grown ass folks and police.

I'm all for documenting your experience with these assholes... but don't put yourself in a situation to get fucked up or killed just so you can show off for whoever is watching your live...which is what it seems like to me that he was doing.

Aint nothing funny or cute about a boy throwing an essence, a temper tantrum

We got enough dudes out here going on emo laced tirades. I dont know how some of yall cosigning this fuckery.

Running off at the mouth about shit you're not going to do, empty ass threats is not a characteristic to instill in young men.

Well it damn sure aint a childs job to check the police. Lets not act like this was a rational adult or even young adult, simply asserting their rights. This lil boy talkin bout smacking grown men. You really defending that? This was a child repeating a bunch of emotional bullshit he's seen and heard.

Thats what makes this different. I refuse to condone a child acting like this. And as far as "handling" that boy, they restrained themselves most likely because they were on live stream. Thats still a dangerous game for especially a child to play.

i get all that but I’m not shaming a kid for acting out emotionally because that’s what kids do. Especially not a black kid dealing with cops.

Saying he could get killed so he should act respectful around cops ain’t the wave. They don’t shoot us for being disrespectful

We got enough dudes out here going on emo laced tirades. I dont know how some of yall cosigning this fuckery.

Running off at the mouth about shit you're not going to do, empty ass threats is not a characteristic to instill in young men.

People literally talk cash shit yo cops all day for years it’s talking shit obviously they didn’t take it as serious as y’all. He wasn’t talking to a civilian

While I applaud that young man for asking for badge numbers, names and and documenting his run in with the cops... I cant condone him in the second video gettin buck talking bout he gon fight grown ass folks and police.

I'm all for documenting your experience with these assholes... but don't put yourself in a situation to get fucked up or killed just so you can show off for whoever is watching your live...which is what it seems like to me that he was doing.

if getting cussed out provokes u to the point u wanna kill someone, maybe dont become a cop

:ualreadyknow:

I agree. Being from new Orleans and experiencing my friends, Dad, family members fuck up their life from lacking emotional intelligence made me want to aquire more knowledge on how to conduct myself in situations like this. I can honestly say from being in moments like being kidnapped, and held at gunpoint, maintaining emotional intelligence saved my life in numerous of ways. If I would have responded how I really felt, and what my Dad taught me I'm pretty positive I wouldn't be here.

Real shit sometimes it really be the long game. That's what I try to teach my younger brothers if they are in a bullshit ass situation with the cops or anyone who test their gangsta. Alot of folks get killed for that "playing froggy" shit.

I agree. Being from new Orleans and experiencing my friends, Dad, family members fuck up their life from lacking emotional intelligence made me want to aquire more knowledge on how to conduct myself in situations like this. I can honestly say from being in moments like being kidnapped, and held at gunpoint, maintaining emotional intelligence saved my life in numerous of ways. If I would have responded how I really felt, and what my Dad taught me I'm pretty positive I wouldn't be here.

Real shit sometimes it really be the long game. That's what I try to teach my younger brothers if they are in a bullshit ass situation with the cops or anyone who test their gangsta. Alot of folks get killed for that "playing froggy" shit.

This is what some ppl don't understand until it's too late. When you've been in real situations you learn to move different.

All I'm saying is that nobody is doing that little boy any favors by condoning his behavior. He should be taught better otherwise it will come back to bite him later.

i get all that but I’m not shaming a kid for acting out emotionally because that’s what kids do. Especially not a black kid dealing with cops.

Saying he could get killed so he should act respectful around cops ain’t the wave. They don’t shoot us for being disrespectful

Ain't nobody shaming this kid. Yall be trying to twist words and say stuff nobody has said over even implied.

I stated from jump I put the majority of the blame on his parents. Again, he's just doing what he's seen/heard.

We're not going to act like ppl can't escalated situations into some shit that wouldn't have happened otherwise by running their mouth and acting off emotion. Children need guidance, they need to be taught how to handle situations with logic and reason. Yet yall always complaining how emotional dudes are out here. This is how they get that way. Ppl condoning their emotional behavior and not teaching them better as youngsters

Back