Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby shower for a 14 year old.

lol word cuz wedlock means so much to people these days
I mean. If the question is Would you have a baby shower for a 14 year old, instead of Why a 14 year is having unprotected sex irresponsibly in the first place, then realize, the bar is low as cheese and our issues will never be solved.

I mean. If the question is Would you have a baby shower for a 14 year old, instead of Why a 14 year is having unprotected sex irresponsibly in the first place, then realize, the bar is low as cheese and our issues will never be solved.

lol I mean I think by now we all know teens have sex tho

Fam...it's called a 'baby shower'. What about that implies 'celebration'? You do this a lot, B. Can you just answer the question so we can move forward? You're either willing to have a discussion about it so that we can better understand one another...or you're not.

lol he does that a lot smh. Just saying shit

lol I mean I think by now we all know teens have sex tho
But why unprotected, why wasn’t she on birth control? See parents need to be more responsible. Too many girls is completely backwards having babies and doing everything under the sun and then trying to find a husband years later after the fact, but whateves I guess it’s besides the point of the thread

Last edited:
It’s funny seeing men throw birth control out there like it’s overall this wonderful thing. Birth control has and can fuck women up.

Teens having sex should be protected. We know this. Let’s not act like this shit is new though. 14 year olds becoming pregnant ain’t taboo. Some of yall grandmas was that young.

Of course we don’t want our kids having sex so young, but sadly it happens.

But why unprotected, why wasn’t she on birth control? See parents need to be more responsible. Too many girls is completely backwards having babies and doing everything under the sun and then trying to find a husband years later after the fact, but whateves I guess it’s besides the point of the thread

Bruh yes teens need to use protection but they are irresponsible and is highly possibly your kid could be socially active before you know it or got pregnant off the first time. It’s not ideal but it is a reality. Who mentioned marriage we talking about a shower.

To answer the question though, “No way.” I come from a huge family and none of them would do that. Mainly because of the age and doing so would just be tacky and give the wrong impression, besides the baby would be taken care of anyway. The only time a shower happens is if the family member is in a committed relationship or at least a functioning responsible adult.

I would be disappointed

but I'm going to do whatever to make my daughter feel supported by her family

Back