Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby shower for a 14 year old.

I get that but remember when Chicity was talking shit about it being weird ppl over 30 not having kids

And most replied ppl will have kids when they are ready

Way I see it if my 14 year old decided to ignore everything I taught her and lay down w her 15 year old bf and ends up conceiving it means she s ready for everything that comes

Well you'd be wrong and what good does it do to further set not only them but now their child/your grandchild for a hard life? Just so you can feel like you taught them a lesson? Thats stupid

Well you'd be wrong and what good does it do to further set not only them but now their child/your grandchild for a hard life? Just so you can feel like you taught them a lesson? Thats stupid
Bro raising kids is hard no matter the consequences lol

But for example U tell ur kids don’t play w guns and etc , they end up playing w guns and lets say killing someone

Society will teach them that stupid lesson by locking them up for the rest of their lives

Of course you have to be there for your kids but also don’t absolve them of the consequences of their actions

Bro raising kids is hard no matter the consequences lol

But for example U tell ur kids don’t play w guns and etc , they end up playing w guns and lets say killing someone

Society will teach them that stupid lesson by locking them up for the rest of their lives

Of course you have to be there for your kids but also don’t absolve them of the consequences of their actions

I never said absolve them of consequences. The kid is the literal consequences of their actions. So why make it harder for them when they have to live with the results of that decision for the rest of their lives?

I never said absolve them of consequences. The kid is the literal consequences of their actions. So why make it harder for them when they have to live with the results of that decision for the rest of their lives?
I’m not making it anything harder , raising kids is hard, they decided to have one

U acting like I’m saying I would put my 14 yo and her daughter out in the street w a newborn lol

Anyway thing is after the fact it’s still literally your grandkid. For all we know the kid she got pregnant by may not be an ass. If you are a decent human you don’t kick them out. That does not mean condone it.

Man, idk what you’re talking about. But this imaginary trauma scenario is nuts. Bird brain topic.

How about if you’re 14 kid was a genius and got accepted to a prestigious college would you let them go?

Man, idk what you’re talking about. But this imaginary trauma scenario is nuts. Bird brain topic.

How about if you’re 14 kid was a genius and got accepted to a prestigious college would you let them go?

who said the 14 year old kid that got pregnant wasnt a genius and didnt get accepted to a prestigious college?

:sayit:

All niggas are saying is you don’t have to condone it but you don’t have to throw her away making a situation much much worse. I wouldn’t have a shower or whatever but she gonna have shit

I’d be too busy planning my defense in a murder trial. Someone would have to go if they knocked up my 14-year-old.

im starting to sense a pattern in how you like to resolve things
Yeah. The old ways.

Unless it’s another young punk, (17 or under) I’m killing that muhfucka, and more than likely, she’s getting that abortion.

Predators need to be met with extreme prejudice.

I’d be too busy planning my defense in a murder trial. Someone would have to go if they knocked up my 14-year-old.
Yeah. The old ways.

Unless it’s another young punk, (17 or under) I’m killing that muhfucka, and more than likely, she’s getting that abortion.

Predators need to be met with extreme prejudice.

I think in this instance they talking about another teen not an adult. Whole different topic.

Back