Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby shower for a 14 year old.

Definitely throwing that baby shower.

What’s done is done. This is suck a delicate situation I would just shower her with love

And I doubt abortion would be on the table because it would probably be too late with a young teen like that to even tell you or if she even know what’s going on.

Definitely throwing that baby shower.

What’s done is done. This is suck a delicate situation I would just shower her with love

And I doubt abortion would be on the table because it would probably be too late with a young teen like that to even tell you or if she even know what’s going on.
This is really surprising. Salute.

Baby shower???

I'd be trying to find out who the fucking father is.

Kinda off topic, and rarely talked about, but a lot of times when these teenage girls get pregnant it's by some older dude in their 20's.

Not dudes their own age.

So it's basically statutory rape.

But yeah, I'm gonna need a name before I even think about throwing a damn baby shower.

I feel like its a complicated situation but forcing an abortion on someone seems uhhh... fucked up
So is raising a kid they have no means to actually do when they’re a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL.

So, it’s either that or kids going up for adoption. Abortion seems like the more humane choice.

Only on the 2nd page, but why do so many people equate a baby shower with getting things for the baby?

I mean, that's part of it, but.........more than anything..........a baby shower is a celebration.

So, even though the baby's gonna need things, there's nothing to celebrate about a 14yr old being pregnant.

Only on the 2nd page, but why do so many people equate a baby shower with getting things for the baby?

I mean, that's part of it, but.........more than anything..........a baby shower is a celebration.

So, even though the baby's gonna need things, there's nothing to celebrate about a 14yr old being pregnant.
Given the way baby showers are traditionally, an equally valid question would be why do you equate a baby shower with celebrating.

I mean, that’s part of it. But more than anything…a baby shower is about getting much needed items for the baby.

I dunno know that there is only one way to look at it.

Given the way baby showers are traditionally, an equally valid question would be why do you equate a baby shower with celebrating.

I mean, that’s part of it. But more than anything…a baby shower is about getting much needed items for the baby.

I dunno know that there is only one way to look at it.

It's implied in the title.

If it was just about getting things the baby needs, there wouldn't need to be an event associated with it.

Stop trolling bruh.

You're better than this.

Fam...it's called a 'baby shower'. What about that implies 'celebration'? You do this a lot, B. Can you just answer the question so we can move forward? You're either willing to have a discussion about it so that we can better understand one another...or you're not.

Fam...it's called a 'baby shower'. What about that implies 'celebration'? You do this a lot, B. Can you just answer the question so we can move forward? You're either willing to have a discussion about it so that we can better understand one another...or you're not.

Nice try bruh.

Yea this shit is depressing to even think about… I’d probably feel like I failed as a parent if my daughter got pregnant at 14..

However, she’s still my daughter and even though she made a mistake, I wouldn’t want her to feel alone or alienated..

We’d have a talk and I’ll make it clear that I’m not okay with her having sex or even worse getting pregnant, but we’re family and we’re going to get through this together..

Back