Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby shower for a 14 year old.

I wouldn't want to but at the same time I gotta show my daughter that she is still loved by family despite her life changing mistake.

Last thing she needs is to feel left alone.

Basically this. At that point trying to further chastise or "punish" won't do nothing but potentially make the pregnancy more stressful than it already would be. You can still do the shit where family gifts what a child needs without making it a celebration. Just drop the shit off and keep it pushing

If your daughter gets pregnant at 14 in 2024, you’re a shitty parent man.

All you niggas, saying I’ll support. Nigga no. Stop normalizing this shit. If you really supported your daughter, she wouldn’t gotten pregnant in the first place.

Trash topic, Kandy.

Yeah, I'd let her have a baby shower. There is a way to throw a baby shower while still recognizing that being pregnant at 14 years old is a mistake.

1. Get yourself pregnant
2. Ask any woman whose had a baby shower if they had to throw it themselves
1) The thread insinuated that this was the result of a purposeful action

2) maybe in your culture but in mines the parents to be are responsible for putting it together themselves

If your daughter gets pregnant at 14 in 2024, you’re a shitty parent man.

All you niggas, saying I’ll support. Nigga no. Stop normalizing this shit. If you really supported your daughter, she wouldn’t gotten pregnant in the first place.

Trash topic, Kandy.

Anyway thing is after the fact it’s still literally your grandkid. For all we know the kid she got pregnant by may not be an ass. If you are a decent human you don’t kick them out. That does not mean condone it.

Yeah the godparents or other friends/families put it together. The mother just shows up. Also....pregnancy still requires 2 people. So it ain't a get yourself pregnant.
I get that but remember when Chicity was talking shit about it being weird ppl over 30 not having kids

And most replied ppl will have kids when they are ready

Way I see it if my 14 year old decided to ignore everything I taught her and lay down w her 15 year old bf and ends up conceiving it means she s ready for everything that comes

Back