Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby shower for a 14 year old.

Naw. You and your little friends can put one together. But that's not gonna be on the parents.

I don't think my pride would allow it as a father but some parents/families need help with the baby šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

True story, I was witnessed to such a thing, I brought to the ā€œadultsā€ attention at the time, I was 17, I brought to their attention that, yā€™all donā€™t need to be celebrating this. Sheā€™s just 14 and hast even finished middle school.

I got yelled at, told to stop being so negative, and that not everyone wants to go to college. Thatā€™s the family I grew up in.

True story, I was witnessed to such a thing, I brought to the ā€œadultsā€ attention at the time, I was 17, I brought to their attention that, yā€™all donā€™t need to be celebrating this. Sheā€™s just 14 and hast even finished middle school.

I got yelled at, told to stop being so negative, and that not everyone wants to go to college. Thatā€™s the family I grew up in.

how did things end up working out?

Nah, you was right. Fuck that, don't celebrate that shit.

Back