Welcome To aBlackWeb

AZIZ ANSARI ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

This is bout to be the catalyst that cause innocent men to fight back regardless of backlash...

Expect to see a lot of defamation lawsuits

Wrongful termination if they lose thier jobs, etc...

It's getting to the point now that the women who actually go through this won't be believed because other women using it for some kind of publicity. Innocent men will start losing their jobs and nothing will happen to the women bringing forth false allegations.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ashleig...you-have-chiseled-away-at-the-metoo-movement/

Ashleigh Banfield Blasts Aziz Ansari’s Accuser: ‘You Have Chiseled Away’ at the #MeToo Movement

Over the weekend, the website Babe published an account of an anonymous woman’s encounter with Master of None star Aziz Ansari. The piece provided a very detailed and graphic retelling of the 23-year-old’s date with Ansari that was what she called “the worst night of her life.” The way it was described in the article, she provided non-verbal and verbal cues that she didn’t want to have sex with him that evening, but did engage in oral sex with Ansari.

Meanwhile, Ansari has released a statement addressing the accusation, stating that he understood the sexual activity that night to be “completely consensual” but has taken “her words to heart” and “responded privately” to the woman. And the article has led to quite a bit of debate over whether Ansari’s actions constituted sexual misconduct or assault.

This evening, HLN’s Ashleigh Banfield joined the discussion by delivering an on-air open letter to Ansari’s accuser. And the way Banfield sees it, the young woman has done quite a bit of damage to the #MeToo Movement.

“You had a bad date and your date got overly amorous,” Banfield said. After protesting his moves, did you not get up and leave, you continued to engage in the sexual encounter. By your own clear description, this was not a rape nor a sexual assault.”

Noting that the woman has not gone to the police for sexual assault and that it appears she just had an unpleasant sexual experience, Banfield assailed her for going to the press with a story about a “bad date” that could potentially end Ansari’s career. “What you have done in my opinion is appalling,” the HLN host declared.

“Here is where I am going to claim victim,” she stated. “You have chiseled away at a movement that I along with all of my sisters in the workplace have been dreaming of for decades. A movement that has finally changed an oversexed professional environment that I too have struggled through at times over the last 30 years in broadcasting.”

After telling the accuser that her actions were “reckless and hollow,” Banfield concluded with this thought:

As you grow in your photography career, I hope you remember what you did to someone else’s career because of that bad date that was not sexual assault or sexual harassment by your description. I hope the next time you go on a bad date, you stand up and smooth out your dress and bloody well leave. The only sentence that a guy like that deserves is a bad case of blue balls, not a Hollywood blackball.”

giphy.gif

Watching da WokeFem internets go in on this Asari Guy. I read the story, it sound to me like shorty was expecting dating to take place and homie just wanted to smash. But she like homie and felt compelled to give in but at the same time looked as tho she felt if she let him smash that would be it.

So she held out hope and lead him on till there was no hope. Then told homie she wanted to leave and homie said aight and called her an Uber. Then she cried about it in the Uber that homie only wanted sex.

And she got the nerve to put out a story about sexual assault when all it was was a dude tryna get a woman who he thought was timid and reluctant, not not wanting sex. Just reluctantly didn’t want sex, to have sex wit him. What man in America hasn’t had to press a woman who’s slightly reluctant before?

That’s rape and sexual assault now?

View attachment 21800
Ima tell u what, women gone think shit sweet till someone invents a VR experience as near as to sex with a woman as u can get. And their wells dry up..then see what they gone say then

Goldie already posted yesterday what's to come...

DTimOmZVAAA8o9f_1516060133710.jpg

Lol!!

I heard about him being next on the summer jam screen weeks before it happened on the Budden podcast, I'm listening to it now and they're saying there's gonna be more women speaking out about homie soon.

Now that I've read the full article, my original opinion (which was that he may have just misread the signs) has changed. The magazines know what they're doing, releasing the tiny excerpt that makes it sound like he actually stood by his word when he said "ok, let's just chill.". really recommend everyone reads the full 3000 word article before forming a stance. wish I did. feel bad now.

I heard about him being next on the summer jam screen weeks before it happened on the Budden podcast, I'm listening to it now and they're saying there's gonna be more women speaking out about homie soon.

Why does the Buttons podcast have the inside info on Aziz sex life?

Or they just guessin?

They're in the industry, so im sure they hear about a lot of shit the general public has no idea about. They also said some shit is gonna go do regard VICE.

“I wasn’t really even thinking of that, I didn’t want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” He then poured her a glass and handed it to her. She excused herself to the bathroom soon after.

Grace says she spent around five minutes in the bathroom, collecting herself in the mirror and splashing herself with water. Then she went back to Ansari. He asked her if she was okay. “I said I don’t want to feel forced because then I’ll hate you, and I’d rather not hate you,” she said.

She told babe that at first, she was happy with how he reacted. “He said, ‘Oh, of course, it’s only fun if we’re both having fun.’ The response was technically very sweet and acknowledging the fact that I was very uncomfortable. Verbally, in that moment, he acknowledged that I needed to take it slow. Then he said, ‘Let’s just chill over here on the couch.’”

This moment is particularly significant for Grace, because she thought that would be the end of the sexual encounter — her remark about not wanting to feel “forced” had added a verbal component to the cues she was trying to give him about her discomfort. When she sat down on the floor next to Ansari, who sat on the couch, she thought he might rub her back, or play with her hair — something to calm her down.

Ansari instructed her to turn around. “He sat back and pointed to his penis and motioned for me to go down on him. And I did. I think I just felt really pressured. It was literally the most unexpected thing I thought would happen at that moment because I told him I was uncomfortable.”

Soon, he pulled her back up onto the couch. She would tell her friend via text later that night, “He [made out] with me again and says, ‘Doesn’t look like you hate me.’

Grace said. “After he bent me over is when I stood up and said no, I don’t think I’m ready to do this, I really don’t think I’m going to do this. And he said, ‘How about we just chill, but this time with our clothes on?’” They got dressed, sat side by side on the couch they’d already “chilled” on, and he turned on an episode of Seinfeld. She’d never seen it before.

While the TV played in the background, he kissed her again, stuck his fingers down her throat again, and moved to undo her pants. She turned away. She remembers “feeling in a different mindset at that point.”

“I remember saying, ‘You guys are all the same, you guys are all the fucking same.’” Ansari asked her what she meant. When she turned to answer, she says he met her with “gross, forceful kisses.”

After that last kiss, Grace stood up from the couch, moved back to the kitchen island where she left her phone, and said she would call herself a car.

she first told him she was uncomfortable, then said no and ended the sexual encounter. he stuck his fingers in her mouth again and tried to undress her when they were watching tv after he'd already agreed to cool it and seemed to understand. it sounds like she didn't just nonverbally signal but vocally told him.

I originally thought he was misreading signs and that it was a lack of social awareness, not intentional sexual conduct. looking @ the highlighted parts, he was made aware in no uncertain terms and kept on going until she called a cab. all of this happened within an hour apparently.

So what u do u say about her suckin him off twice without being forced?
I never said he grabbed her head and forced it on his dick.

All I'm commenting on is that she told him no. It isn't a matter of "this man's being punished for not being a mindreader", because she did say she was uncomfortable and he ignored it. If saying you're uncomfortable is too vague; she later straight up said "no". He acknowledged both of these.

saying "ok lets chill with our clothes on" (for the second time) in response to her having said "no, I don't want to do this" then trying to stuff your fingers in her mouth and unbutton her jeans? that, to me, shows that he was aware that he was pushing her limits. he did it knowingly. fr, I originally thought this was a story of miscommunication but the way he responds to what she told him is interesting.

Im convinced she was DTF but was just turned off by his strange claw move.

I dont imagine anyone actually likes being finger-fucked & gagged at the same time.

Back