Welcome To aBlackWeb

AZIZ ANSARI ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Damn, Budden called this shit 3 weeks ago

aziz-ansari.jpg

Comedian Aziz Ansari, who has spoken out against sexual assault, has been accused of sexual misconduct by a woman who alleges he pressured her to have sex with him after she said she made it clear she was not interested. She compared his mannerisms to “those of a horny, rough, entitled 18-year-old.”

An article on women’s website Babe detailed Ansari’s alleged encounter with a 22-year-old woman referred to as “Grace” in September 2017. After meeting at an Emmy Awards after-party, the Master of None star allegedly took her out on a dinner date in New York City, where it felt like “Ansari was eager for them to leave,” according to the article. She described how they went back to his apartment, where he allegedly started kissing her soon after arriving. “In a second, his hand was on my breast,” Grace told Babe.

Ansari, 34, then allegedly told her he was going to grab a condom, minutes after they began kissing. She allegedly told him to “relax for a sec,” and they resumed kissing, eventually performing oral sex on one another. During the night, Grace alleged Ansari kept moving her hand to his penis.

“He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she told Babe. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

Grace claimed she repeatedly tried to move away from Ansari, but he kept following her. Throughout the encounter, Ansari allegedly kept pushing to have sex with Grace, asking again and again, “Where do you want me to fuck you?” according to Babe. After going to the bathroom to collect herself, she returned to tell him that she didn’t want to feel forced, to which he allegedly responded kindly, telling her to take a seat and “chill.”

Yea she said she sat on the floor in front of aziz while he was on the couch in hopes he would rub her back or play with her hair.

Nxt thing u know she got dick in her mouth again.

This girl is bipolar

Last edited:
Damn, Budden called this shit 3 weeks ago

aziz-ansari.jpg

Comedian Aziz Ansari, who has spoken out against sexual assault, has been accused of sexual misconduct by a woman who alleges he pressured her to have sex with him after she said she made it clear she was not interested. She compared his mannerisms to “those of a horny, rough, entitled 18-year-old.”

An article on women’s website Babe detailed Ansari’s alleged encounter with a 22-year-old woman referred to as “Grace” in September 2017. After meeting at an Emmy Awards after-party, the Master of None star allegedly took her out on a dinner date in New York City, where it felt like “Ansari was eager for them to leave,” according to the article. She described how they went back to his apartment, where he allegedly started kissing her soon after arriving. “In a second, his hand was on my breast,” Grace told Babe.

Ansari, 34, then allegedly told her he was going to grab a condom, minutes after they began kissing. She allegedly told him to “relax for a sec,” and they resumed kissing, eventually performing oral sex on one another. During the night, Grace alleged Ansari kept moving her hand to his penis.

“He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she told Babe. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

Grace claimed she repeatedly tried to move away from Ansari, but he kept following her. Throughout the encounter, Ansari allegedly kept pushing to have sex with Grace, asking again and again, “Where do you want me to fuck you?” according to Babe. After going to the bathroom to collect herself, she returned to tell him that she didn’t want to feel forced, to which he allegedly responded kindly, telling her to take a seat and “chill.”

Ok now this is excessive. They gave each other head. I don't see how he fotced himself or anything.

Yea she let him eat her out. She sucked his dick 2x but she was not down for gettin fucked.

She seems unstable.

If u arent down for sex on the 1st date maybe do a better job of keepin dicks out ya mouf

women can change their mind at any point during the act.

the same with men.

I can suck your dick but not want to be fucked

I know its very hard for you to understand that because Im convinced y'all all have done things that would be deemed as seuxal assualt because yall spend entirely too much time defending sexual abuse than actually speaking out aganist it

nonetheless, theres seems to be a lot missing from this story so I wouldnt be so quick to choose sides my friend.

women can change their mind at any point during the act.

the same with men.

I can suck your dick but not want to be fucked

I know its very hard for you to understand that because Im convinced y'all all have done things that would be deemed as seuxal assualt because yall spend entirely too much time defending sexual abuse than actually speaking out aganist it

nonetheless, theres seems to be a lot missing from this story so I wouldnt be so quick to choose sides my friend.

So you have your mind made up about what you don't actually know

The most suspicious part of this story:

It's about Aziz fuckin Ansari a 1. Indian 2. Moderately popular 3. Comedian.

The fact that she didn't throw the guy under the bus 4 months ago when the #MeToo movement was at the top of headlines has me thinking that she waited until he was no longer interested in her to claim victimhood. There's nothing about Aziz that screams "He could fuck up my life if I tell on him."

I said Im convinced which is still me assuming at the end of the day sooooo

Convinced and assuming aren't the same. Convinced means completely certain about something and assuming means used for the purpose of argument to indicate a premise on which a statement can be based.

I know its very hard for you to understand that because Im assuming y'all all have done things that would be deemed as seuxal assualt because yall spend entirely too much time defending sexual abuse than actually speaking out aganist it

sounds about right

Convinced and assuming aren't the same. Convinced means completely certain about something and assuming means used for the purpose of argument to indicate a premise on which a statement can be based.

I know its very hard for you to understand that because Im assuming y'all all have done things that would be deemed as seuxal assualt because yall spend entirely too much time defending sexual abuse than actually speaking out aganist it

sounds about right

Im assuming, Im convinced, I think, I feel, whatever.

My point still stands

Back