Welcome To aBlackWeb

AZIZ ANSARI ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

My opinion may/can change based on new information.

Im not that invested in the convinced/assuming argument.

The most suspicious part of this story:

It's about Aziz fuckin Ansari a 1. Indian 2. Moderately popular 3. Comedian.

The fact that she didn't throw the guy under the bus 4 months ago when the #MeToo movement was at the top of headlines has me thinking that she waited until he was no longer interested in her to claim victimhood. There's nothing about Aziz that screams "He could fuck up my life if I tell on him."

He rich and famous. Like just because he come off a certain way dont mean anything. Money and fame.

Watching da WokeFem internets go in on this Asari Guy. I read the story, it sound to me like shorty was expecting dating to take place and homie just wanted to smash. But she like homie and felt compelled to give in but at the same time looked as tho she felt if she let him smash that would be it.

So she held out hope and lead him on till there was no hope. Then told homie she wanted to leave and homie said aight and called her an Uber. Then she cried about it in the Uber that homie only wanted sex.

And she got the nerve to put out a story about sexual assault when all it was was a dude tryna get a woman who he thought was timid and reluctant, not not wanting sex. Just reluctantly didnā€™t want sex, to have sex wit him. What man in America hasnā€™t had to press a woman whoā€™s slightly reluctant before?

Thatā€™s rape and sexual assault now?

View attachment 21800
Ima tell u what, women gone think shit sweet till someone invents a VR experience as near as to sex with a woman as u can get. And their wells dry up..then see what they gone say then

He shoulda kicked her out while yelling "but you'll drink the drink though"

Sad that a guy thats dedicated parts of his stand ups advocating for women against the type of guy he is being painted as is getting called out for this bullshit.

I love how she gets to be anonymous but can tell the internet what building the man lives in.

He lost for eating the box first. Cmon aziz.

I dont see how he assaulted her tho. How you gon uncomfortably get your pussy ate and transition into sucking dick? Foh.

I hope he dont plan on feeding this bitch.

Yeah she looking for a come up (money, fame or both).....this reminds me of what Patrice was saying back in the day

Shit has gone too far, ma niggas go head and print out several copies of this form. If she 100 she'll have no issue filling this out with you.

Sexual-Consent-Form-791x1024.png

Aziz got some weird fetish with that "claw" shit he was doin tho

Maybe thats why she wasnt tryn fuck

They need to expose her identity asap
She was on a date with someone else and got Aziz phone number because they both had old 1980's Film Cameras.
Supposedly this is her ,she looks like one of those pale Brooklyn Hipster chicks
img_8192_1024_censored.jpg

F7m3Whqc_400x400.jpg

Back