Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo who here drives a Charger?

It's funny how niggas in every single city feel like niggas from every single other city can't drive.

Ppl from Florida cant drive. To damn fast and quick on the horn

Folks in the DFW cant drive when it rains or just rain.

LA/OC has to many damn cars on the road. Shit is the worse

NOLA is the better drivers I have been around. But if you aint from that you gotta be careful. So many One Ways and potholes.

NOLA is the better drivers I have been around. But if you aint from that you gotta be careful. So many One Ways and potholes.

NOLA if you not going at least 85 on the freeway you getting ran over

It's funny how niggas in every single city feel like niggas from every single other city can't drive.

I'm from Detroit, and as far as we're concerned nobody can drive unless you're from Metro Detroit.

And we're right:

The Good
Detroit
Detroit, Michigan is home to many distinctions, including having the most expensive car insurance rates in the country. Add the high number of uninsured and oft-unlicensed drivers, and things look start looking bleak for Detroit's roadways. But surprisingly, our study firmly places Detroit in the top spot as America's best driving city. Detroit has the lowest accident rate and second lowest amount of speeding citations according to our data. Congratulations, people of Detroit. Despite a topsy-turvy economy and rapidly transforming city scape, your citizens are great drivers. Of course, you may need to take out a second mortgage to afford car insurance, but that’s a whole other story.

1. Michigan
Percentage of drivers with any moving violations: 15.00%
Percentage of drivers with DUI convictions: 1.78%
Percentage of drivers with at-fault accidents: 5.52%
Percentage of drivers who have run red lights: 1.25%
Traffic fatality rate per population of 100,000: 10.3
Coming in at the top of the list is the Great Lakes State, with only 15 percent of drivers having committed a moving violation in the past seven years. Beyond that, it is also the best state in the nation for low accident rates, with only around one in twenty motorists having one or more on their record. Michigan also notably bucks the trend of northern states having higher rates of traffic infractions. It is the only northern state where fewer than 18 percent of drivers are past offenders, and its rates of violation are drastically lower than those of its border states. Indeed, Michigan’s incident rate is 39 percent lower than Indiana’s and almost 50 percent lower than Wisconsin’ and Ohio’s.

e310b56eb9bdff57b2794da3353f67cb.jpg

I'm from Detroit, and as far as we're concerned nobody can drive unless you're from Metro Detroit.

And we're right:

The Good
Detroit
Detroit, Michigan is home to many distinctions, including having the most expensive car insurance rates in the country. Add the high number of uninsured and oft-unlicensed drivers, and things look start looking bleak for Detroit's roadways. But surprisingly, our study firmly places Detroit in the top spot as America's best driving city. Detroit has the lowest accident rate and second lowest amount of speeding citations according to our data. Congratulations, people of Detroit. Despite a topsy-turvy economy and rapidly transforming city scape, your citizens are great drivers. Of course, you may need to take out a second mortgage to afford car insurance, but that’s a whole other story.

1. Michigan
Percentage of drivers with any moving violations: 15.00%
Percentage of drivers with DUI convictions: 1.78%
Percentage of drivers with at-fault accidents: 5.52%
Percentage of drivers who have run red lights: 1.25%
Traffic fatality rate per population of 100,000: 10.3
Coming in at the top of the list is the Great Lakes State, with only 15 percent of drivers having committed a moving violation in the past seven years. Beyond that, it is also the best state in the nation for low accident rates, with only around one in twenty motorists having one or more on their record. Michigan also notably bucks the trend of northern states having higher rates of traffic infractions. It is the only northern state where fewer than 18 percent of drivers are past offenders, and its rates of violation are drastically lower than those of its border states. Indeed, Michigan’s incident rate is 39 percent lower than Indiana’s and almost 50 percent lower than Wisconsin’ and Ohio’s.

e310b56eb9bdff57b2794da3353f67cb.jpg

NOLA being on the good list does not surprise me.

Niggas gotta drive careful and respect the roads with all them potholes.

Along with niggas riding around with illegal guns lol

I'd rather have ANY of that over the timid mfs here..bad enough our speed limits are mostly 45-55, but these assholes arent even doing that...accidents everyday in the same spot...80 year olds driving into stores...

NOLA being on the good list does not surprise me.

Niggas gotta drive careful and respect the roads with all them potholes.

Along with niggas riding around with illegal guns lol

Metro Detroit is pothole central and it only gets worse every spring. Plus, you got so many cats out there driving with "yo fault" insurance that everybody's on high alert 'cause if the whip gets creased, that's outta your pocket.

Metro Detroit is pothole central and it only gets worse every spring. Plus, you got so many cats out there driving with "yo fault" insurance that everybody's on high alert 'cause if the whip gets creased, that's outta your pocket.

I kid you not. In NOLA its potholes I can remember since the 90s thats still there. They think by pouring rocks in instead of cement that fixes it.

Its a reason why instruction in Louisiana is bottom 5

I'd rather have ANY of that over the timid mfs here..bad enough our speed limits are mostly 45-55, but these assholes arent even doing that...accidents everyday in the same spot...80 year olds driving into stores...

Lol people on islands all move slow cause there’s nowhere to go

That’s what my Jamaican homie said at least

Lol them niggas dead ass tried to run me off the road on multiple occasions on 285. Worst I done seen and people say Jax is bad.

Bruh, I see Florida tags in Atlanta EVERYDAY!! Them nikkas have came in droves over the years (and don't change their tags for money reasons) and it seems like 25% of the drivers here now are from there. And guess what, them bitches can't drive for shit! They either drive too slow or waayyyy too fast! Even my Florida nikkas tell me them people can't drive.

Back